Two heart broken souls

"   Jahan narazg  ki qadar na ho , wahan naraz
hona chhod dena chahiye ."

._________________________________________________________________.
Sakha babu .... Bondita called him.

ARC is searching for books and documents and stood numb when he heard her voice after 8 years .

He have tears in his eyes because his jeene ki wajah is there . But, unfortunately he can't meet her . People of Tulsipur and RC haveli belive that he is against Bondita. But ,the fact is he is pretending like that . He loves her and want her to hug . His dreams have shattered a long ago.

Sakha babu, hamari sapna puri hogaya hai ! Mai barrister babu Bondita Anirudh Roy Chowdhury ban gayi she said .

He smiled and felt proud of she joined their names . But , somewhere he felt it was wrong . Also , he didn't dare to turn around .

Aap khush hai na ??!! Aap khush honi chahiye kyunki aapki shikshika barrister ban gayi hai . Humari mehnaat safal huva hai!..
She said in proud tone.

She kept on blabbering about themselves mainly about him . His anger is getting onto his nerves.

"Chup raho ek shabdh bhi nahi ana chahiye thumari jubaan se" . He shouted on her. She flinched and stood numb.

Sakha babu .. again she called .

Finally he turned to face her but unfortunately lights went off .

Maine kaha tha na chup raho par thum baath kar rahe ho.
He again shouted on her .

She have tears in her eyes and sobbed hard because her beloved sakha babu had scolded her without any reason.

Ek baath dimag me rakho ki mai thumare sakha babu nahi hum aur mere zimmedari khatham ho gayi . He said in calm tone.

Aisa.. ka..isa ho ..saktha hai .. she mumbled and asked him..

"Ho sakta hai kyunki thu meri dushman hai!!. He said

She gasped and her mind was not working. She didn't know what he was talking?!!.

"Dusham , !! Ye kya bakwas hai sakha babu aap baath kar rahe hai . Mai kaise ho saktha hai apka dushman ??!.mujhe samajh nahi aa raaha hai??!! She asked him .

He was going to answer her and then they heard a loud sounds due to which bondita feared .

What is the sounds??
---------------------------------------------------------------------

How is the story?? Pls comment down about the story. Also like my story.

  M.Harshitha.🖤💜.