How The Tables Turned

Macaque panted and stifled his moans has Wukong grinded against his dick in an agonizing pace has his hand kept rubbing his ears while the other kept its grip on his wrists. His mouth on his neck has he kissed, sucked and nibbled, leaving marks for everybody to see. Macaque was using all of his remaining sanity to not lose control and went feral on the king.

(Oh how he wants to; he wants to give into temptation and lose himself to that primal feeling. He wants to lose control and let the beast inside him take over, he wants to reach out and kissed her till they're both out of breath. He wants to dominate her; wants to feel that warm heat has he sheathes himself in him, listen to his pleads has he keeps begging for more, taste that succulent flesh has he leaves marks, claim her like he always wished and do it all over again and again until she's screaming and crying from overstimulation)

The redness on his face turns a shade darker and he bit his lip hard enough for blood to spill. His dick turns rock hard has more precum comes out, soaking his boxers even more and it seeps through his pants. 'If this keeps up, I'm going to cum at this rate.' He thought has he closes his eyes and his body turns rigid has he thinks about any unsexy thoughts to quell the lust and want building inside him. His body shakes with the effort has he tries with all his willpower to resist the temptation that is the vixen on his lap.

Wukong released his neck and moved his hand from his ears to grip his shoulder. He bit his lip has he feels himself getting wetter has he continues to grind down roughly, the coil in his gut tightens when he feels the outline of the demon monkey's cock against his pussy. Speaking of which, He turned to look at the warrior but paused her assault and pouted when she sees the warrior's eyes closed and his body stiff which made him pout even more but an idea struck him and he wickedly smiles. He ceased her grinding then lifted himself off of him, making Macaque involuntarily let out a displeased whine which made the king giggle and the warrior's face a deeper red.

Macaque sighed in relief when he felt his gem let go of his wrists and got off of him. He laid there panting trying to get his bearings has he felt his dick starting to go down but he felt his legs being moved and he heard rustling then he felt a wet sensation on his crotch. His eyes snapped opened has he scrambled to get up on shaky arms and when he did, he looked down and what he saw will fuel his fantasies for many nights. He watched has Wukong licks his cock through his pants. He was on his knees, his long hair falling to the sides and both his hands were gripping his thighs keeping his legs open. The sight of the king made all his efforts go in vain has he lets out a loud groan when he started to feel teeth. He gripped the chair with both hands has he involuntarily bucked his hips onto that teasing mouth which caused the king to moan and lash his tail around.

Without thinking, he grabbed the lashing tail and gave it a good yank. Wukong let out a loud moan then he slumped his face against his crotch has her body twitched in delight, she looked up at him with pleading glossy eyes has small tears gather and drool dripped down her chin. "Liu Er, please..." The celestial monkey pleaded has few tears dripped down her cheeks and his tail wrapped itself around the demon's wrist.

The sound of something breaking filled the room has Macaque pulled the god up to his chest and moved his hand towards the base of the tail, he tighten his grip then started to pump it which cause the golden monkey to let out whimpers and whines has he gripped the black monkey's shoulders. Macaque lowered his head to Wukong's neck and started to kissed it then began to lick his neck, causing her to whine and try to push the shadow monkey away. The demon growled then suddenly bit down her neck and pulled on his tail roughly making the king let out a loud moan.

"You little vixen," Macaque hissed has he started to suck on his neck, leaving dark marks. "You were so eager earlier that I didn't try to stop you but when it is my turn, you try to deny my play time with you?" He lifted his head and turned to look at his face with a sly smirk and a dangerous glint in his eyes that sent shivers throughout the golden monkey's body. "I think a punishment is in order, don't you agree Peaches~?" He purred and let go of his tail then he summoned tendrils to wrap around Wukong's arms behind her back and without wasting anymore time, pushed him down then slid in between his legs. He summoned another pair of tendrils to wrap around his legs to keep them open.