Eclipsed Together

Warning: This chapter contains smut!! Enjoy!

Macaque used his foot to open the door then closed it. He walked towards the bed and gently placed Wukong on the sheets then crawled towards him and placed himself above her. He nuzzled and kissed her neck which made Wukong giggle, then moved up to kissed him on the mouth. Their tongues hungrily twisting together, trying to savor the taste of the other. Pulling away, the king gasps, managing to capture a couple of breaths before he was yanked back in. Macaque was getting handsy has he opens the lapels of the golden furred monkey's robe then broke away from his mouth to kiss his neck and gently grabbed his chest with both hands. Wukong gasped loudly and moaned has her chest was being played with and her neck was being marked and his hands gripped the back of his shirt tightly has he pulled him close.

Macaque kissed, bites and sucks his neck leaving dark blooming marks in his wake while hands fondle that big chest has his fingers tweaked and pinched the pink nubs making them perk up and puffy with his touches. The sounds his gem were making was music to his ears has he feels his cock get hard just by the sounds his beloved was making, and he slightly lost control and bit down hard on the juncture between her neck and shoulder has small amounts of blood seep out of his mouth and slid down his shoulder. Wukong cried out has he flinched, he tightened his gripped on his back and slick dripped down his quivering thighs has she panted heavily and shuddered. After a few minutes, Macaque released her and proceeded to soothe the pain by licking the wound, he got up and examined the mark. He felt immense joy and a dash of possessiveness has he keeps staring at the fresh mark on his shoulder that they both know will never fade. "Now, everyone will know that your mine." He licked the blood from his teeth and roguishly smirked has he went down to his chest and latched onto her nipple.

Macaque flicked the nub with his tongue and gently bit it which caused Wukong to let out a loud moan has tears started to form on the edges of his eyes, the sound was so lewd and Macaque wanted to hear it again, he sank his fangs around the areola and started sucking while his other hand was busy playing with the other has he pinched and tweaked the nub with his fingers then rolled it. Wukong mewled loudly and arched into the touch has his body shakes due to the pleasure he was submitted to. Macaque released the nipple has he exhaled on it causing Wukong to shiver and whine. "You're quite sensitive aren't you, Peaches?" The warrior chuckled which made the god huffed. "Sh-shut up..." He was cut off by a gasp has Macaque used his other hand to fondle the already sensitive muscle. "You were saying, sunny bunny?" He gave him a shit-eating smirk has Wukong weakly glared at him.

"Bastard." Macaque hummed has he leaned down on the other side and looked up at him with the same grin. "I'm your bastard." Then he latched his mouth onto her breast and proceeded to do the same thing he did with the other.

He used his other hand to take off his clothes and throw them somewhere in the room, now he was only down to his pants and boxers has he continued his assault on his chest. Wukong moaned and gripped his back has he feels the tightening of his belly has he squirms. "Liu Er, I'm gonna-" He cut himself off with a loud moan has Macaque's other hand started rubbing him through her robe. She grinded against the teasing hand for more friction has she feels herself coming closer, she whines has the hand speeds up the other tugged on her nipple causing her to cry out has slick gushed out of her and her body twitches in pleasure. He stopped and pick his head up then sat on his knees has he looks down at the panting monkey.

What he saw was beautiful; Wukong laid out against the sheets, his long hair a mess and spread out around the sheets, her face flushed a deep red and his eyes closed shut has small tears fell down his face has she panted trying to catch his breath, his neck marred with deep purple marks and his shoulder sported a mating mark that was glowing a purple glow, and her chest flushed due to oversensitivity has the nipples stood erect and flushed a bright pink. She was beautiful, the very definition of a being created by the heavens, such a strong and incredible individual that can defeat the strongest warriors of all history with ease, is now lying beneath him completely at his mercy, gives him a certain feeling of power and control that he never felt before and it makes him drunk knowing such a creature is willingly giving it to him.