➷Seven➹

↜Akaashi↝

Akaashi had his jaws clenched, his mind working faster than he needed as he paced the library he had chosen for a house meeting which he had summoned everyone well except you since the meeting was about you. He stopped by the window and glanced at the door as it opened and Kenma being the last one strolled in.

Atsumu was lounging on a sofa, and Osamu who had somehow cleared his schedule was sitting on a bean bag with his face buried deep inside the book he was reading.

“I see you finally decided to grace us with your presence,” Atsumu muttered, referring to Kenma.

He had his usual bored look on as if he hadn't even acknowledged Atsumu's words. It took a lot to get a reaction from Kenma, and even more to get him out of his room. It surprised Akaashi that he agreed to the meeting and actually showed up but then again he had an eerie feeling that Kenma had met with their new roommate.

“I am here so be happy and don't give me shit,” He growled before dropping in the sofa next to Atsumu.

“Always a little bitch, do you need to get back to your Batcave?”

Akaashi rolled his eyes at their exchange, no one would be able to guess those two were actually best friends and their little arguments actually worked for them.

Osamu seemed to have been done with his book because he finally put it down, before adjusting his glasses resting on the rim of his nose.

“We don't have time for this so quit your couple fight,” Osamu said, turning around and looking between them. “Or take it to a couple's therapist, and I just happen to have a friend.”

Atsumu scowled at his brother while Osamu just smiled sweetly. They were twins but completely different from each other.

“Go suck on a dick,” Atsumu cursed.

That earnt him a hard stare from Akaashi. He shrugged and leaned back into the sofa with his hand under his head. He knew all too well not to get Akaashi pissed or there would be shit to pay for.

“Why are we having a meeting? I’ve got shit to do,” Atsumu huffed.

He looked on edge for some reason and the only thing that could cure a railed-up Atsumu was playing volleyball till he dropped literally. Atsumu was crazy good at the sport and were as his brother decided to become a doctor, he stuck with it.

“You know it's about our roommate situation,” Akaashi replied, eying Atsumu with curiosity as if he was working out why he was in a mood.

“Can’t it wait until later?”

“No, it can't.” Akaashi turned his attention to Kenma. “You have met her right?” His gaze narrowed suspiciously in Kenma's silence.

That earned him a glare from Kenma, answering his question and he cursed under his breath. Even Akaashi wasn’t above Kenma's attitude, and the two of them had been friends since they could say their first words. Their mothers were related and when Kenma's mother left him, Akaashi's mom took him in and they were practically brothers.

“Told you he wouldn't be able to stay away,” Atsumu mused with a smug grin on his face.

“Y/n?” Osamu muttered.

Akaashi's gaze snapped to Osamu. "You have met her?"

"Yeah, I was taken off guard and completely blown away when I spied her in the kitchen, couldn't even help myself from talking to her."

"Yeah, I know the feeling." Atsumu nodded.

Akaashi sighed, he couldn't blame their reaction to her but he had to set things straight now or he was sure something would happen if at all it hadn't already... He looked over at Kenma.

"What happened between you two."

Both Atsumu and Osamu turned their gaze to Kenma.

He smirked. "So curious huh?"

Something definitely happened.

"What did you do?" Akaashi asked.

"Nothing she didn't want," he answered simply. "She was having a little naughty dream you see, fantasizing about you two and moaning out your names." He glanced between Akaashi and Atsumu.

Akaashi's eyes grew wide as he exhaled and Atsumu bit his lips to stifle a groan. Hell was she really dreaming about us

"Caught her rocking against her bed and petting her sweet virgin pussy, I couldn't deny her when her eyes practically begged me to take her and no, I didn't fuck her but she looked like she needed me to."

Virgin? that word hung in the air. They thought she was pure before but this was just...

Osamu ran his hand over his face, "Fuck." He cursed under his breath and Osamu never cursed.

"She wants us?" Atsumu's once angry face eased as he bit back a groan.

That shouldn't matter but it did and it changed everything. Did it?

Just imagining you touching yourself to your dirty dreams was making them hard for you and you actually thought of being with two of them... What if you were the one?

"I want her, Fuck." Akaashi was the first to lose it.

His brain was his greatest asset and you had teased the shit out of it.

Atsumu ran his hand through his hair. "Yeah, from the moment I saw her."

"Guess we are all hooked."

As if on cue, they all turned their gaze to Kenma. Finding a girl that they all liked was not ever easy and after the last time, the boys had been too wreaked to try again but now you waltz into their life and smash at their walls to pieces.

Kenma shrugged.

“Why wouldn’t I be? she is hot.”

This was crazy, they should resist the pull but you have been around for less than fourth eight hours and they felt like they were losing their minds.

Akaashi couldn't believe he was actually thinking of this, his rational mind told him to stop now and draw lines but he was too far gone in his fantasies of you to give a shit.

“What now?”

“Isn’t it fucking obvious?” Kenma had a smirk on.

Akaashi frowned. 

“No. What are you thinking?”

He has to be cautious with Kenma, he was also shades of fucked up and you were too innocent for his dangerous mind but you had already met him and survived, maybe you weren't so fragile.

"If she wants us then we just make her submit, give her exactly what she wants."

“We can't be too forward introducing her to sex the way we all like it and she has no experience,” Akaashi said, his eyes narrowed and focused on Kenma.

Kenma's smirk grew. "Makes it a hell of a lot more fun, don't you think?"

 "Makes it a hell of a lot more fun, don't you think?"