➷Twenty Nine➹

Your thoughts were hazy and your body thrummed with pure pleasure. You didn't know how good you could feel having them dominate you but now you were consumed by the sensation of their hands on you, the sweet torture they had you go through.

Having Osamu's tongue on you put you on edge, your legs clasped tightly together to ebb the ache but it does nothing to help when Osamu whispers to you in his dark low voice that had you trembling.

Your toes curl feeling their gaze devouring you.

"We won't push you too far, but you have your safe word if you can't handle it." Akaashi smoothed down your hair, talking to you in a calm tone in contrast to how he was looking at you.

"Trust us, you belong to us no." Kenma approached you holding a sink tie wrapped around his hand.

Still lying on the table and relinquishing yourself to them, he expertly had the tie over your eye and with practiced moves tied making sure it wasn't tight or loose.

"Perfect." He breathed out.

The feeling of being blindfolded and completely at their mercy excited you, shivers ran through your spine and you shuddered when you felt a hand cup your breast. You let out a gasp with your lips slightly open.

Your breaths come hard and fast as your chest rises and falls. They hadn't said anything and that didn't help because you couldn't tell who had their hand on you.

From a distance, you hear the sound of the door open and then close. Panic settled in thinking someone else came in.

"Shh," you recognized Atsumu's voice behind you. "Relax flower, it's okay. It's still just us."

Just like that you easily give in to his words.

His hold on your breasts tightened as he molded it, feeling you up "Ah! My nipples hurt."

You squirmed.

"Don't move, you don't want to get punished."

You had endured enough, your breasts felt heavy and your nipples hard to the point of pain but he didn't give you a break, his thumb teasing you as he circled your nipple but not touching it. You ache your back to get their attention and earn a lusty groan from him.

"This is driving me crazy, you are making me this way." It was Akaashi's voice. By your side, he takes your hand and places it against his zipper. He grinds into your touch. "Uhh... Fuck."

Under your palm, you feel the heavy throb of his member and you roll your hips. Your panties soaked and your wetness dripped down your ass to the table. You felt ready to combust but they'd hardly done anything.

You were dimly aware of where they were now from hearing them talk.

"This will sting a little princess, you are not allowed to cum unless you ask nicely and we allow you to okay?"

"Yes..."

"Yes, what Y/n?"

"Yes Sir."

Akaashi's hoarse voice hit you, it was tight and strained and only added to your aroused state. what does he mean by sting?

"Oh my god!" You exclaimed, your body jerking and temperature dropping. All your senses were on the cold sensation pressed against your right nipple.

Ice...

"It's so pink and beautiful." Osamu lifted your foot in his hand, kissing your toes. "You are so beautiful love."

He slowly drags it on your hard bud and you let out a loud moan, your body jerking and strumming for them.