➷Seventeen➹

"Do you trust me?"

Osamu's rumbling voices hit you, his hands hot against your skin and starting a fire wherever he touched. With your heart pounding and desire stirring his question made you aware of your position, giving him control over you, Did you trust him? You knew he wouldn't hurt you at least not on purpose but were you ready?

You felt his firm hand around your neck, his fingers easily going around your slender skin and his thumb rubbed slow mind-numbing circles on your sensitive spot. Snap! the last thread of restraint broke apart so loud in your head.

The thought of being at his mercy had your nipples stiffing to a deliciously painful point that had you pressing into Osmau. Through the mirror you could see the slight change in his expression, his brows ceased and although it was barely noticeable, he was biting a little on his lips as if fighting the urge to take you hard. The thought that he couldn't hide his pleasure racked a needy shudder from you, your breathing shallowed as you felt his erection throb so vivid against your back. He leaned in closer, his warm breaths tickling your neck and only adding to your state of arousal. "This may end before it starts," his voice a strained whisper right at your ear.

Your eyes watered with all the unfamiliar pleasure that rocked you to your core, helplessly your hips moved demanding more, grinding against his hardness and had him groaning. His eyes on you were swirling with desire that reflected yours and you had only one answer.

"Yes."

That definitely pleased him because something in him eased, was it because you trusted him?

You realized you were learning Osamu. The look of disappointment he had on before hit you so hard and you found yourself noting whatever pleased him.

"I need you to say stop whenever you get uncomfortable with anything, okay?" His strained voice had a touch of softness in them.

When you nodded his eyes went dark with lust, swindling your breath from you and possessing your body.

The scarf was soft against your skin as he expertly looped it around your hands, securing it behind you. He hadn't made it tight and it felt loose enough for you to undo with a little work, it felt like he was testing your trust, would you try to get free on your own?

Osamu raised your dress, the air from the air conditioner fanned your ass clothed by your lace panties. Your inexperienced body quivered with his gaze devouring every inch exposed, his slow pace stimulating your need, you could go crazy if he didn't do...

Smack!

His hand against your ass left a stinging sensation that had you whimpering but it didn't hurt.

Under his breath, you heard him mutter, "Beautiful."

How could you be like this, his slap had somehow fueled your arousal, making you dizzy for more and your body moved on its own as your hips arched up asking him for more. Through the mirror, you could see how sinfully frustrated you looked and his bulge that outlined the front of his pants but he didn't pay attention to that.

Spank! you couldn't draw your eyes from the scene, his hand landed on your ass, the sound filling the silence of the room, the excitement in Osamu's eyes, and how his erection swelled. Your heavy breaths mingled and became one.

The bind on your hand started to be a problem as the urge to touch him overwhelmed you. Your hands flexed in an attempt but he stopped you. "Do that and I stop."

Osamu's warning had you tensing up and all thoughts of freeing yourself ceased. He rewarded you with another spank. Your ass heated with every spank, and after a few more you were a moaning mess. His big hand against you felt like a brand, his possessive gaze claiming you. The electric moment intensified with his finger slipping into your lace blue panties. Your pussy lips quivered in anticipation of his touch, your panties already soaked and dripping down your thighs.

"Did you get wet from being spanked?" his husky voice did nothing to dampen your arousal, you were too far gone to be embarrassed. "Fuck! I want to go slow but you're making me crazy."

His fingers ghosted over where you needed his to be, his torment unbearable at this point but you nod to his question.

With his other hand, he gave another spank and this one harder than the rest.

"... did I do something wrong." You glanced at him from the mirror and the sight of him almost took my breath away.

He looked so hungry, for you? His dark eyes appreciated you like an offering and the way he watched your hard nipples strain at your dress... He was about to devour you and you wanted him to.

"I expect you to address me as Sir, no nodding or a simple yes, understood?" His fingers made blissful contact. "Does my girl like being spanked?"

Ahhh! You cried out, your eyes fluttered close as your mind went number, body quaking as you rode his fingers. The sensation had your knees buckling and you felt your release rising like it was drawing your soul along with it.

"Open your eyes, look at me," he commanded in between those sinful moans and had you slowly cracking your eyes open.

He looked as frustrated as you felt, his cork threatening to rip his pants and you could see a wet spot from his precum. You watched him rub it, his slow stroke sent a surge of arousal to you, his name slipped from your tongue like a prayer and it drove him even madder.

His fingers started a fast rhythm sliding against your moist lips. Your weak legs already shook from standing but this took the strength right out of your body, melting into his touching and falling back on him... So close.

fierce intensity.

You rocked your hips, chasing his finger as it rubbed so slowly.

"I need my mouth on you, but not today." He let out a strangled groan, his fingers going at the same pace as his other hand on rubbing his erection.

"Fuck baby, I can come from watching you like this alone, so fucking hard for you." Too much, you were about to burst, and your eyes wavered. "You like watching me too." It wasn't a question, he knew you did.

"I think we should show the orders just how much fun we are having."

I know this took long to update but writers block is real and I finally put this together🥲I had fun writing this anyway and it isn't edited so there would be mistakes but I hope you enjoy😚

I had fun writing this anyway and it isn't edited so there would be mistakes but I hope you enjoy😚