➷Eighteen ➹

Your body buzzed with unfamiliar desires, your wet core pulsing against his fingers, greedy for more of his sweet torture and he gave you exactly that, letting you use him but never enough to go over the edge and have your release.

"What do you say we make them just as crazy as we are." In an almost breathless tone, he murmured against your wet skin, sending shivers through you.

"Ahhh!" your moan was all the approval he needed because he dug into his pocket for his phone.

You waited for your sanity to return, maybe you would start thinking right and stop him, stop everything but it never came. Your cheeks were flushed but not from embarrassment.

Osamu got out his phone, pointing it at the mirror and you could see yourself with lidded slutty eyes, sweaty, panting, and desperate for more. Who was this girl?

"You look so beautiful like this, submitting to us." He grazed the backs of his fingers over your jawline, then down your neck. “You could not be lovelier.”

You trembled as he traced your collarbone. His hand continued lower skimming over hard nipples that strained painfully against your dress and had you whimpering at the feeling. His hand went further and he unzipped the dress until your breasts threatened to spill out, drawing a gasp from you and your pale skin flushed at the image. His hot hand slipped inside, cupping you. The feeling sent your mind on overdrive as you arched to his touch, and he bit out something you couldn't hear. Why does it feel so good? Your thoughts dissipated when he rubbed his thumb over one nipple. Jolts of pleasure shot through you as he rolled the peak, lightly pinching. Then harder.

Like that, you set the most erotic image you had ever seen with your flushed creamy body buzzing and your teary eyes looking desperate. Your nipples looked so hard and pink, begging for his attention. You looked hot and hungry and exposed to them, you let him take the picture and send it to the guys before he sets his phone down against the mirror. As if to reward you, he added pressure rubbing you harder, faster. The pleasure was too much to handle, you could feel yourself about to explode.

"Please... I'm so close." You tried to touch yourself, anything to let you come but he wasn't having it, he took his hand away leaving you needy and on the very edge.

Against your ear, he rasped, "Bad girl, you are not allowed to do that."

"No!"

"This goes at my pace baby girl, you don't do anything unless I say so."

Your heavy breaths filled the room, every inch of your body quivered for what he was denying you but you wanted to please him. "... Okay."

Ring!...

His phone vibrated with the greatest showman as his ringtone. Your eyes zeroed in on the caller ID and a gasp escaped you when you saw it was a joint video call, they were calling.

"I wonder what they could want, see how irresistible you are and you have us all running after you."

What was he saying? You couldn't make sense of anything, you could hardly think straight.

The phone kept ringing. "Do you want them to see you like this? I bet they are all so fucking hard, jerking off to your picture." His soft erotic voice did nothing to dampen your raging desire. "Go on, decline it, we could keep them guessing."

How was he so good at this, he seduced your senses with so much ease that it was almost scary. "This moment is for us alone baby girl, we can't have them coming in, I'll even reward you." His hand snaked around back to your center while the other played with your taunt nipples.

You wanted them to see you like this but the thought of having them as desperate and pent-up as you were was also exciting. You declined it.

"You are doing good." With a last tug, he moved to your other breast and kneaded it. “Spread your legs wide for me.”