.Two.

Reggie wore a band T-shirt you couldn't say of who, your parents said that rock and metal music was unfit for a girl who had a very high status in the east coast. Reggie also wore blue jeans, white high top sneakers and a black with yellow trucker cap. You watched Beverly Marsh walk in as well and sit a seat in front of you. Reggie kicked her chair and you turned and gave him a head shake. "That's mean, don't do that to her." You scolded, Reggie looked down at the desk. "Sorry." Reggie mumbled, you knew he didn't mean his apology but if being nice to you meant he got the prettiest girl in Derry to talk to him and his friends then shit he may as well, who wouldn't want to be seen talking to Y/N L/N? You smiled at Beverly whom you've been friends with since 5th grade, class ended as quickly as it started. You packed up your book bag and walked with Beverly to the bathroom. You waited outside the stall while three other girls walked in. You knew they had been giving Beverly trouble so you always stuck with her.

"Hey (Nickname) you look extra beautiful today, you wanna go shopping with me and my girls later?" Greta, a girl whom you didn't find that nice due to her bullying a bunch of girls. "Thanks for the invite Greta, I don't think I want to go shopping, I have some things to do at the animal shelter." You said sweetly, you didn't have a reason to be mean till someone gave you a reason. And besides you couldn't bring yourself to be mean, if someone bothered you or hurt you they would be taken care of discreetly by someone whom you didn't know. You knew it wasn't your parents because they would have told you. Greta took hold of your silver Chanel necklace and examined it. "Oh my gosh your necklace is so cute! Can I try it on?" She asked being rather pushy. You took her hand and removed it from your necklace, "Please don't touch me, I'm sorry I don't let people wear my things. It's nothing personal." You said apologetically. Beverly finished up in the stall, and as she walked towards the sink got shoulder checked by one of Greta's friends. "Hey, don't do that." You spoke sternly, grabbing the friends wrist. She shrugged you off but quickly wished she didn't. Greta, her and another friend walked out to be met by Henry, Patrick, Reggie, and Victor.

"Hey Hen." Greta winked at the male, he scoffed and looked her up and down. "What whore?" He sneered, you walked out with Beverly and waved to Reggie. "I'll see you later Reggie! Have a good day." You smiled as you exited the doors with Beverly. "Why do you talk to those jerks?" Beverly laughed before she looked down the steps to see Ben. "Can we get through? Or is there some sort of password." She asked sarcastically, he proceeded to drop his model and bike. "Sorry." Ben said, you walked down the steps and helped him pick up his things. "Sorry. Isn't a password." You felt bad for Ben, being the new kid meant being on the radar of Henry. "Oh! Hey Ben, how was your day?" You smiled before handing him his model back. "It was good, thanks for asking." You noticed Beverly standing next to you and she grabbed his yearbook and flipped to the back.

"So new kid, you already know the towns princess?" Beverly always joked about you being the town princess, everyone respected you and didn't have a reason to not like you. "Wait your royalty!" Ben's face went as white as a ghost. "No! I'm not royalty, Beverly was just joking." You quickly shook your head, trying to calm him down. "I'm Beverly Marsh." "Yeah, I know we have history together." Ben chuckled awkwardly. Beverly placed the yearbook into his bag and smiled. "Are you listening to new kids on the block?" You asked hearing the Walkman slightly. Ben quickly picked it up and pushed it into his bag. "I don't know I don't even like them." You giggled, "It's okay if you like them. I won't judge." You pat Ben on the shoulder with a smile. "Well I'll catch you later Ben." You said before starting to walk off. "See you around Ben from history. And Bowers is looking for you so cut through the side road." Beverly gave a small two finger salute before catching up to you.

You and Beverly walked towards your house seeing it was the last day of school, you two decided to go swimming at your pool, you arrived home, and your older sister (Sisters Name) was there to greet you. "(Nickname)! How was your last day of school?" She smiled her (Hair color) hair framed her face perfectly as Beverly stood next to you. Your sister and Beverly had met multiple times before but Beverly always felt out of place in your house. "It was fine, I made a new friend I may go hang out with later this summer with Bev." You smiled before (Sisters Name) heard a car pull up. Her boyfriend, Dallas stepped out of his car and walked to the front door and opened it to see you, your sister and Beverly. "Hey doll, you ready?" He asked sweetly, you quite liked Dallas, he was respectful, gentlemanly, and had a wicked cool personality and car. (Sisters Name) and Dallas walked outside towards his car which was a 1965 Ford mustang cobra. Red with white racing stripes.

You headed upstairs with Beverly towards your room to change into a bathing suit you had, she changed into a white two piece and you changed into a (Favorite Color) (One/Two) Piece bathing suit. Before grabbing two fluffy white towels and heading to the pool. "Thanks again for letting me borrow your things Y/N." Beverly smiled as you slowly slipped into the pool. The warm summer day made it even more fun to be in the water. "Of course! Your my best friend." You giggled.