.Seven.

It was beginning to become the end of the summer and you were sitting with Ben in the library, reading about the towns past. You heard someone walk in and when you looked back you saw Dallas with his friend Steve. "Hey (Nick Name)! Your sister is looking for you, she wants to take you and Beverly shoppin'. Who's the chub?" Dallas asked as Steve held back a laugh. "Hey! Dallas you know better than judging someone based on their weight. Do I need to remind you what you first looked like when I met you?" You scowled and let out a quick gasp. You never had been rude to someone before. Henry was really starting to ware off on you and you started to develop his mannerisms and attitude.

Dallas stared at you wide eyed as well did Steve and Ben. "I'm sorry Dally.." You looked to the floor with disappointment. "Kid- don't apologize I was the one out of line. Man that Bowers kid is really rubbin' you 'nother way huh?" Dallas' southern draw was one of the things that drew women too him, but his heart was stolen by your sister. "I can come by your house later and give you the book, you go have fun with Beverly and your sister Y/N." Ben smiled before walking past Steve who you weren't really a fan of. He was Patrick's Cousin and you could have sworn they could be brothers they act and almost look the exact same. "Thanks Benny! I'll see you later!" You waved goodbye to Ben as he exited the Library. You walked past Steve as he gave a light wolf whistle when you passed him.

"Stevie man knock that shit off, she's into the Bowers kid." Dallas hit Steve in the chest lightly diverting his attention back to him. "You can't admit you never thought she had a rockin bod." Steve rolled his eyes before walking out the back entrance with Dallas. "That's my girlfriends little sister man. What is your Fuckin' problem!" Dallas snapped before getting into his car. "I'm jus saying." Steve frowned before getting in. You saw your sister standing inside a boutique looking at some really cute sweaters, smiling, you headed inside and hugged her as she giggled. "Hey baby sis! You ready to do some back to school shopping?!" (Sisters Name) spoke excitedly, you nodded. "Can I get Henry some things too? He ruined one of his other muscle shirts and I want to get him some new ones." Your sister smiled and led you over to the men's section. "Of course, choose what you want for him. It's all on me!" (Sisters Name) flipped her (Hair Color/Length) hair dramatically whilst you laughed.

You ended up choosing a couple pairs of different dark blue biker pants, a long sleeve Metallica shirt, a couple different color muscle shirts, and a bracelet for him. Your sister paid for the items and once you and her exited you saw Henry walking down the block, cigarette hanging from his lips, Victor, Reggie, and Patrick all walking with him. "So who's on your list Hen? You gonna beat up Greta? She totally deserves it after putting hands on your girl." Patrick said putting an idea into Henry's head. He looked up and saw you standing outside a shop with a couple bags in your hand. "Hey Y/N, what are you doin here?" Henry asked quickly removing the cigarette and stomping it out. Your sister giggled to herself as she watched you and Henry interact with one another. "I'm just out shopping with my sister, oh which reminds me." You removed one of the larger bags from your arm and handed it to Henry. "Open that when you get home m'kay?" You smiled before walking off with your sister. Meanwhile with Henry he stood dumbfounded that you bought him a bunch of stuff. He stood like a deer in headlights and he looked through the clothes. Reggie and Victor started poking his sides. "Oooh your girlfriend goes clothes shopping for you now Henry?" Victor teased while Reggie stood by laughing. Patrick rolled his eyes and flicked open his lighter and lighting a new cigarette. "Whatever let's get going so we can catch the bitch after she leaves the pharmacy." Patrick started to walk off as his friends started at him while he walked quickly down the block. Henry knew. He knew. That Patrick was jealous that he was now officially dating you.

Henry, Reggie, and Victor caught up with Patrick and they saw Greta come around the corner and run into Victor. "Ew watch it freak- oh, hey guys." Greta smiled once she noticed it was Henry and his friends. "What Bitch." Henry rolled his eyes taking a step back into the alley way. "Nothing I was just wondering if you wanted to come over later. My dad doesn't get off his shift till six and I'm gonna be all alone. Will you keep me company Henry?" Greta batted her lashes in a desperate effort to get Henry to spend alone time with her. "No. Go fuck yourself." Henry said with disgust. "Huh?! Oh I get it it's all because of HER! She's captivated your attention! Cmon Henry be honest your just using her to get away from Daddy hm? Isn't that what this is about?" Henry gritted his teeth before grabbing the dirty blond by her collar and slamming her into the brick wall. "You don't ever talk to me like that or EVER talk about her like that you fuckin whore! I will end you!" Henry screamed in her face shoving her harder into the wall. "If you ever speak or even mutter her name I will fuckin kill you in front of everyone at school! Don't try me!" Henry shouted throwing Greta to the concrete and glaring at her. "Get out of here before I fucking curb stomp you." Henry said in an angry tone before pulling his cigarettes from his pocket and grabbing one. He lit it and started smoking Greta took off running down the street tears streaming down her face. Once Henry actually calmed down he started walking back to his bronco and started it, he began driving down the road and pulled over and saw the bag out of the corner of his eye. He opened the bag and smiled as he picked up the (Your Favorite Color) bracelet and slipped it onto his wrist. He continued to stifle through the items and shook his head. "Pretty girl you shouldn't have." He chucked to himself before going home.