.Five.

Henry had waited all week for Friday night, he went out with his savings money and bought a new pair of dark blue jeans, red button up shirt and a small box that held a gift for you.  Ever since you arrived to Derry Henry never knew how to admit his feelings for you so he just didn't bully or bother you, his friends were cool with you, well except Patrick, he didn't know what his problem was but he was gonna have to put him in check. Henry walked home and sped towards his room where he tossed the shopping bag down onto his messy bed, his dark red covers partially falling off his bed, his playboy porno magazines sat on his desk, some faded necklaces sat upon his dresser as well as some bruising medication. Henry quickly removed his clothes and walked towards his bathroom and took a quick shower and got ready. The blond male got dressed quickly and swiftly, he heard the front door slam and his stomach dropped as he was putting on cologne, the blond quickly shoved your gift in his pocket. "Henry! Where are you boy?" His father shouted, Henry took a shaky breath before stepping out of his room. "Here dad.. I was just leavin' anyway." Henry made a break for the door when his dad grabbed him by the bicep harshly and threw him back. "Now where the fuck do you think your going all dressed up boy?" Butch sneered staring at his son with disgust. "I'm just going out with the guys." Henry spoke trying to breath, his father gave a disgruntled grunt and stepped aside. "Do whatever the fuck you want, but if I get a call sayin' you were doin' somethin you shouldn't have I'm gonna beat your ass you hear me boy?" Butch snapped pointing a finger at his son aggressively. 

Henry grabbed his car keys and walked outside to his 1983 Ford Bronco and started driving towards your house, but before he continued he stopped in town and grabbed (Favorite Flowers) for you. He continued his drive towards your house his wrist resting on the steering wheel while his fingers tapped the dash. Meanwhile you were rushing around your room trying to find something to wear. Your sister sat on your bed whilst you figured out what you would wear. "Y/N I'm sure whatever you wear Henry will like, your beautiful already. Just pick something." (Sisters Name) groaned. "(Sisters Name) that's the problem! I dont know what we're doing, am I supposed to wear pants or a dress? I want to look nice, you know how mum and daddy feel about appearances. I got it!" You gasped before you ran into your closet and grabbed out a short red floral dress, white ankle socks and white nike air force 1's your sister put your hair back into a braided half up half down style. You heard the doorbell ring and quickly put on your favorite perfume, some mascara, eyeliner and grabbed your black sunglasses before jogging out of your room with your sister close behind. 

You saw Dallas and Henry standing next to each other at the door, Henry holding (Favorite Flowers) Dallas gave him a side eye, he was always a bit protective over you and after (Sisters Name) told him that Henry Bowers asked you on a date AND you accepted he wasn't too happy. "Hi Henry!" You smiled walking down the stairs. "You look just.. Wow.. oh! I got you these." Henry handed you the bouquet of flowers and you smiled before smelling them. "Thank you Henry." You placed the flowers on the entry table, you heard someone walk into the foyer and turned to see your father. "Good evening my darling daughter, I heard your going on a date tonight, is this him?" Your father asked looking you and Henry up and down. "Yes sir, I'm Henry Bowers." Henry stuck his hand out to shake your fathers. "Bowers.. Bowers... where have I heard that name...Ah yes! Your the sheriff's son! Well, I hope you two have fun, Y/N you dont have a curfew seeing as your with someone I can trust." Your father pat Henry on the shoulder before he opened the door for you and him. You started walking out the door with Henry when you arrived at the bronco he opened the door and waited for you to get inside and get comfortable. 

You watched Henry rub his hands together before getting into the driver's seat and start the bronco with a loud roar of the engine. "So, where do you fancy for dinner?" You asked, Henry adjusted the bandana on his wrist as well as his leather cuff bracelet. "We could go to that new 50's Diner in town, whats it called.." Henry thought for a moment before tapping his fingers on the dash like before. "Dales?" You asked, adjusting your dress. "Yea that one." Henry looked to you before back at the road. "Sure, I haven't tried it yet so lets go." You smiled before Henry sped up and drove to town, he turned on the radio which started playing Wango Tango. You thought the song was nice so you turned up the volume. Henry smiled at you and started singing the lyrics. "My baby she can scream and shout! My baby she can move it out, My baby she can take a chance, My baby got a brand new dance. Wango Tango! Wango Tango!" Henry shouted over the music, you laughed to yourself, you had never seen Henry like this, maybe it was because he was just with you instead of in front of his dad, or his friends, or in front of the "losers club." he felt great. Once in town Henry turned down the volume and parked a bit down the block from the diner, he got out and when you went to open the door Henry jogged over and opened it for you, he also held out a hand for you to grab and to step onto the curb. "Thank you Henry." You smiled, you and him walked down the block and entered the diner. You chose a curved booth in the back, you sat next to Henry as he softened his composure, he seemed still so tense... "Henry? Whats wrong?" You asked placing a hand on his, he jumped, you gave a sad look which he seemed to notice.