.Four.

You woke up at the sound of someone knocking at your door,  you sat up hair messy, feeling a bit groggy from the commotion of the day prior events. You changed into a sage green bikini and opened the door to see Beverly, you invited her in and she changed into a white bikini. You handed her a floral button-up dress, as you yourself put on a (Favorite color) button up dress, you and Beverly walked outside and got onto her bike a rode to the corey. She stopped her bike as you heard the boys talking. "Okay, who's first?" Stanley asked as they all over looked the cliff. You smiled as you and Beverly removed your dresses. "We will go." She called out before running past. "Sissys." She laughed before she did a pencil dive and you did a Swan dive. "What the fuck! Holy shit we just got stood up by two girls!" Richie shouted trying to comprehend what he saw. "Do we have to do that now?" Stanley asked a bit startled, you and Beverly watched the boys from the water giggling. "C'mon!" You shouted motioning them to jump. "Oh shit.." Stanley mumbled as Ben waved to you and Beverly. 

You and the red headed female swam backwards letting the boys have room to jump. They all jumped in one by one, Richie being the last so he could make a grand entrance. For the next thirty to about forty five minutes you, Beverly and the boys all splashed around, swam, and played Chicken. You noticed someone standing on top of the cliff. "Awh what the hell is he doing here." Richie pointed up to the cliff, everyone turned their heads to see who Richie was talking about. It was Henry. Your stomach dropped as you made a run for the hill to get back up to the cliff. Once you made it to the top you saw Henry poking around everybody's things, he picked up your dress and smirked at you. "Give me my dress Henry." You spoke calmly, Patrick, Vic and Reggie all came from the brush behind Henry and smirked at you. "I think I'll keep it." Patrick chuckled before snatching the dress from his friends hand. Henry quickly snatched it and shoved Patrick back. "What's the magic word princess?" Henry spoke walking up to you, he stood merely an inch from you, you felt his breath on your shoulder as he leaned in to hear you. 

"Please, give me my dress back, Henry." You spoke softly, the blond in front of you chuckled. "Sorry what was that dollface? I couldn't hear you." He said in a sarcastic tone. You huffed before reaching to grab your dress, he pulled it back and out of your reach. "Henry, can I please have my dress back?" You sighed, "Only if you go on a date with me." Henry smirked, you recoiled back a few steps everyone finally showed up after realizing you hadn't come back to them. "Y/N? Go on a date with you? Yeah get in line pal!" Richie shouted flipping off Henry. The blond growled under his breath and shoved the dress into your chest before storming off. "I'll wait for your answer princess." Henry turned for a moment to walk backwards towards Reggies car. You looked back at Richie irritated. Billy elbowed him with a glare. "What the fuck Richie." Eddie gave him a side eye, you and Beverly laid out on towels. A stereo played Bust a Move by Young MC whilst Richie, and Eddie stared at you whilst Ben and Bill stared at Beverly, Stanley just stared at the book he brought as a way to relax. You sincerely thought about going on that date with Henry. You stood up as the boys looked away, "Hey where are you going Y/N?" Stanley asked, you buttoned up your dress and started walking down the dirt path towards the road without saying a word as you were so focused in on your own thoughts. 

 You walked home and got ready for your family's annual dinner which hosted by your family, you were allowed to bring friends, significant others, friends families etc. Another week had flown past in a breeze when you were walking with everyone down the street you wore a cropped old school car muscle shirt, jean shorts, white ankle socks and low-top vans. "Hey that's belch huggins car." Richie pointed out, "Reggie Huggins, isn't that Mikes bike?" You turned to the group as they stared confused at you. "The homeschooled kids bike. We have to help him." Beverly dropped her bike as you took off running towards where you saw dragging dirt marks. You heard Henry and Reggie yelling; "EAT IT BITCH!" "FUCKIN PUSSY!" "EAT IT YOU FUCKIN BITCH!" The two continued to shout at Mike pushing his head towards the raw meat on the ground. Henry threw Mike on his back and was about to punch him in the face when Beverly threw a rock at him causing him to fall back on his left side. "Nice throw." Stanley complimented, Beverly smiled at him. "Thanks." Mike quickly made a break for you and the rest of the losers club, falling into the water as he caught himself. "You losers are trying to hard, Y/N? She's gonna go out with me, and Beverly? She'll do you, you just gotta ask nicely, like I did." Henry said in a suggestive tone dragging his hands across his crotch. Ben let out a war cry like yell and threw a stone at Henry. 

Everyone else quickly grabbed rocks including you which shocked Beverly and hurled one at Patrick. "ROCK WAR!" Richie shouted before being hit with a rock. "Richie!" You shouted before helping him up the rock war ended as quickly as it started, Henry curled up into a ball on the opposite side of the stream trying to catch up to what just happened. "Go blow your dad you mullet wearing asshole!" Richie shouted before flipping him off. Everyone took off leaving you and Henry alone, you walked across the small stream to Henry and knelt down trying to see if he was okay. "Henry? Are you alright?" You asked, He sat up with a groan staring into your (Eye Color) eyes. "Why are you here? If your gonna knock me out with a rock just get it over with already." He spoke in a harsh cold tone. You shook your head before gently grabbing his bicep and leading him towards town and to the pharmacy. After the long walk to the pharmacy you sat Henry down on a bench outside and headed inside to get some simple supplies. After you got what you needed you walked outside and started tending to Henry's head wound. "Why are you doing this?" Henry took a sharp inhale breath as you applied some disinfectant to his head. You ignored his question and kept tending to his wounds. "I asked you a question." You huffed, "Yes Henry, I know you asked me a question, just because my friends messed you up in a rock war which was entirely pointless doesn't mean I don't care about the well-being of other people." You replied in a short breath, Henry's chest rose and fell with the coming breaths and the sharp intakes of air.

His knuckles were fully white as he gripped his dirty jeans from the pain. "But why do you care? I bullied your friends and got into a fight with them why aren't you screaming at me?"  You stared at him with a sour look. "I know you bullied my friends, I still am not happy about that but I can tell your changing slowly. Your a good person Henry, you just dont show it." You spoke calmly, your mother always said compassion was a key virtue in someone's life, if you show compassion even to the meanest people you can change them for the better. After you finished fixing him up and putting a bandage on you placed a small kiss on his bandage, it was a thing your father always did and you always did it to your friends. "Sorry. Force of habit.." You stood up straight and started to walk down the block when Henry quickly stood up and raced after you he didn't catch up to you so when he saw Reggie in his car he hopped in and had him follow you. 

Reggie saw you walking when he started the car and slowly rolled up to you and kept the same pace as Henry stood up on his car seat which he wasn't too happy about. "So, um. Y/N, you think about that date?" Henry said in a calm tone, you sighed and stopped walking which caused Reggie to slam on the breaks which also caused Henry to jerk forwards almost falling out of the car. "Fine Bowers, I'll go on a date with you, under one condition. You and the rest of your gang leave my friends and Beverly alone, including Mike. Understand?" You put your hands on your hips in a serious manner as Henry stared at you. "Of course, we understand. Right guys?" Henry glared at his friends making them say a pitiful "Yeah." or "Fine." You smiled and put your hands behind your back. "I guess I'll see you Friday, you gonna pick me up or do you want to meet somewhere?" You asked, Henry thought for a moment. "Picking you up! I mean..I'm gonna pick you up from your house, I want your parents to know who's taking out their daughter after all." Henry smirked at you, you stood confused for a moment. "Your joking right?" You asked crossing your arms trying to make sure he's being serious. "No, I'm serious." Henry stepped out the car. "Okay fine I guess." You started to walk home when Reggie pulled up once again. "You need a ride home?" He asked, you sighed. "Yes, my mother is probably worried sick about me." You said before opening the door and checking your watch. "You can sit here." Henry got up so you could sit between him and Reggie. The drive was quiet and awkward. Once past your front gate you made it to the front lawn where Reggie parked, Henry got out and walked you to the front door. 

"I'll see you Friday Henry Bowers." You spoke softly. "Until then princess." Henry walked off back to Reggie's car, you watched the boys pull off the property and speed down the road back towards town.