.Three.

The first week of summer finally ended sadly and you were already heading over to the library for some new books, you wore baggy acid washed jeans, white Nike's, a oversized shirt and your silver rings. You noticed Reggie's car parked down the block and a bookbag thrown across the ground. You started speed walking towards the commotion when you heard someone scream. A boys scream. You broke out into a run,  you stopped at a large bridge where you saw, Patrick, and Reggie holding someone down as Victor laughed, and Henry beat the crap out of them. "Henry! Stop what is wrong with you?!" You shouted storming over to him. Your eyes full of anger and tears. You noticed it was Ben... he had a blood spot on his shirt... "Henry.. what did you do!" You shouted at him, you pushed him away and grabbed hold of your friend. "Stay out of our business princess." Patrick spoke in a sleazy tone, you glared at him, ever since you moved to Derry he's always made sexual passes at you.

"You guys make me sick." You ignored Patrick's comment and walked Ben down the path towards the water while Henry watched, not saying anything. Suddenly something hit Henry, thinking Ben threw a rock at him he flicked his switchblade out. "I'm gonna cut your fuckin tits off! I swear to god!" He shouted before hopping the barrier. You heard them coming and ushered Ben to run. You were right behind him when you saw a group of boys. Whom you recognized to be the so called "Losers Club." Ben fell over as you bent over to help him up the boys rushed over to help Ben and you. "Holy shit is he okay!" A boy with a Fanny pack asked taking out an inhaler before quickly taking a breath. "He's got a huge cut on his stomach. I need to patch him up. Can you guys help me get him to a store? Or a hospital?" You begged, the boys agreed, you rode on the back of a boy named Stanley's bike. You quickly learned the rest of their names, Richie the trash talker, Billy, Stanley, Eddie. The boys quickly stopped their bikes behind the pharmacy, you helped Ben get onto the back steps while Billy, Stanley, and Eddie took off running towards the inside. You stayed with Ben and Richie in case anyone came by. 

"So.. who gave you that?" Richie asked, your face went to a sour look as Ben looked towards the ground not wanting to admit it. "It was Bowers wasn't it? He's always had it out for us." Richie leaned against the wall as you stayed quiet, once the rest of the boys came back.Eddie went to patch up Ben when Richie started commentating. "Just suck the wound." Eddie stared at him in disgust. "I need to focus right now." "You need to focus?" Richie said sarcastically. "Can you go get me- Oh jesus christ." Eddie spoke trying to k "Oh what do you need?" Richie stood off to Eddie's left trying to help. "Go grab my bifocals their in my second fanny pack." Eddie said pointing to his bike, Richie headed over and grabbed them as he continued. 

"Why do you have two Fanny packs?" Stanley asked curiously,  "I need to focus right now so please stop talking." Eddie snapped as Billy stepped away. "Oh my gosh he's bleeding." Stanley said sounding a bit queasy. "You have to suck the wound before you apply the bandage. this is 101!" Richie started up again as you watched them try to figure it out. "You dont know what you're talking about." Eddie snapped smacking Richies hands away from Ben. You saw Beverly accompany Billy when he came back. "Y/N? What are you doing here? Holy shit what happened to Ben? Ben are you okay? That looks like it hurts." Beverly walked out quickly trying to decipher the situation. "Oh, no I'm good, I just fell." Ben tried to smile it off, but you knew better. "Yeah right into Henry Bowers." Richie spoke, you let out a sigh, "S-Shut up R-R-Richie." Billy snapped. You knew Henry and Beverly had history with one another. "Why? Its the truth." Richie snapped back motioning to Ben. "You sure they got the right stuff to fix you up?" Beverly asked sincerely. "Y'know w-w-we'll take care of him. Thanks again Beverly." Billy looked at Beverly with a small smile, you thought it was cute how they looked at each other. "Sure, maybe I'll see you around." The red headed female looked around at the boys before looking at you, you winked at her before she went to turn to walk away. "W-We were thinking about going to the c-corey tomorrow. If you and Y/N want to go?" Billy asked, You nodded your head at her, she needed to get out more. 

"Good to know, thanks." Beverly began to walk off and she waved bye to you. "Nice going bringing up Bowers in front of her." Stanley scolded Richie, he merely rolled his eyes and Ben looked up at you and the rest of the boys. "Yeah dude, you heard what she did." You glared at Eddie and scoffed. "Oh hush, it was one time, she didn't even like it." You said in a semi snappy tone. "What'd she do?" Ben asked out of curiosity. Richie merely chuckled before answering. "More like who'd she do. From what I hear the list is longer than my wang." Richie laughed, you lightly pushed him. "Thats rude Richie why would you say that?" You groaned, "That's not saying much." Stanley held down a laugh but you found his comment very much hilarious. "Their j-just rumours." Billy defended. "Anyway, Bill had her back in third grade. They kissed in the school play Derby said you can't fake that sort of passion! Now, Now! Pip Pip tally ho my good fellows! I believe this chap requires our utmost attention get in there Doctor K. C'mon! Fix him up." Richie said faking a british accent towards the end. 

"Why dont you shut the fuck up Einstein because I know what I'm doing. And I dont want you doing the British guy bullshit." Eddie cussed pushing Richie's hand off him kneeling back down to tend to Ben's wound. You held back a laugh at the boys in front of you, you had to admit they did make you laugh even in the worst situations. "Get in there! Suck the wound!" Richie continued. You went home, hands covered in Ben's blood, you ran through the front door past your parents and to your bathroom and cleaned up your hands and shirt. You changed into some light  grey sweatpants white socks and oversized (Favorite Color) Hoodie before going downstairs to get dinner. After dinner you curled up into your sheets and drifted to sleep. "What a day.." You mumbled before sleep enveloped your mind and body.