Oh, Jisung has a crush

"Thank you for having us today !" Chan said while bowing to the staff behind the cameras "It was really nice, and those little guys were really sweet." he said while catching a puppy and cuddling him.

"No, thank you" said one of the staff, "These cute boys are shelter dogs, it was nice to see them enjoy the moment instead of being stuck in a cage."

"Really ? It's so sad !" Jisung whined, cuddling the dog they named 'Miroh' closer to his chest, Minho petting his pink belly while smiling softly "I want to adopt him."

Stray kids and the whole staff crew laughed at that. Gathering all the equipment, they told them it was alright if they wanted to play more with the puppies. Chan, being the best leader he was, decided to stay a little longer with the members, hoping to bath in these cute baby's affection a little more -honestly he was just whipped-.

"Hey cutie, you want to go home with me ? Huh ? You wanna meet Bbama ?" Jisung baby talked to Miroh while snuggling his head in is belly, the puppy chewing on his hair "You are a cutie aren't you ?"

"Bbama will think that you cheated on him." Jeongin laughed while squeaking a toy, trying to lure a puppy to him.

"Nah he will be fine, he will be a big bro." Jisung said, taking off the collar of the puppy as he was obviously uncomfortable with it and putting it in his pocket

"Hum, excuse me ?" a young woman said shyly, getting closer to the boys. "Actually this one isn't a shelter dog" she said pointing her hand at the brown dog in the rapper's arms. Said dog sniffed the air and, once he caught the smell he was looking for, wriggled like a worm to get out of Jisung's hold. Surprised, he let go of the puppy and watched him running towards the young adult while whining happily. The woman dropped on her knees and open her arms to engulf 'Miroh' in her embrace. Smiling shyly, she looked up at a bewildered Jisung, resuming "He's my puppy."

"Oh my-" Jisung stuttered, getting up as if the ground was burning him. He bowed at the woman, fidgeting and trying to look at her in the eyes despite his nervousness. "I am so sorry I didn't know he had a owner." he babbled in Korean, realizing only a few seconds later that she might have not understand what he just said.

"Oh it's fine." she said in Korean with a heavy accent, surprising all of Stray Kids who was watching the interaction between the two -seemingly- shy humans. "I'm glad he made you happy, he's a sweetheart, despite being stubborn at time. Still, I didn't know he could be that sweet, he is acting shy around you to make you fall for him." she laughed mischievously, kissing the dog on top of his head while standing up.

"Well, it worked." Chan said, laughing wholeheartedly "My name is Chan and they are my group's members-"

"Stray Kids. I know, I'm a Stay." the owner giggled while hiding her face in her dog's fur.

"Really ?! Wow it's so cool to meet a Stay here !" Hyunjin piped up, practically bouncing up and down "And your name is...?"

Smiling widely she told them her name and continued "Nice to meet you after all the time I spent fangirling behind my screen." she said bowing. Stepping back, she made eye contact with an astonished Jisung, smiling at him before saying "I'm sorry, it was so nice to meet you in real life, but we have to go to the reception desk and then this little guy has a appointment at the vet." Jisung only stuttered incoherent words one more time before turning back to go hide behind Minho who was smirking at the younger, slightly pushing him off of him.