At this point, Minho is a menace

Minho was far from being stupid. Quiet ? Perhaps. Sarcastic ? Most of the time. Ignorant ? Never. Everything he did or said was calculated or deliberate. Annoying Jisung ? Deliberate. Threatening Hyunjin ? Deliberate. Going to the shower first ? Calculated. Wake up a little later than everyone else in the morning but still be on time ? Calculated. The dancer often observed the surroundings and adapted according to the situations, it was in his nature, the fans did not call him 'the cats' butler' for nothing after all. Thanks to his three little sweetheart, Minho was used to pay attention to the smallest details. And that was reflected in his dance steps.

   So no, Minho hadn't been stupid when he'd posted those photos on Instagram without prior approval from the communications team, it was calculated. He just hoped that the girl for whom this post was intended had understood that it was for her, and he especially hoped that she would answer him. It shouldn't be, but this cat and mouse game was pleasing to Minho, he wouldn't let go of it, and he couldn't wait to catch her.

   Five minutes after posting the photos on the group's account, Minho went to the comments section. He read the love messages they had received although he was looking for one comment in particular. He didn't know what he was looking for exactly, but he knew he would understand when he saw it. Seeing that more and more comments were converging and that it would be impossible for him to read them all, he decided to change his method. He clicked on the hashtag 'minnieanswerme' that he had added to the caption. The Stays were smart, very smart, they made great detectives, it's true. But no one would care about such an unimportant detail, would they ?

   To his pleasant surprise, only two posts contained this hashtag: his own and that of a certain _minniethegoat_, with an adorable picture of a puppy as profile picture. The same puppy that Stray Kids had met two days before, Minho could recognize him between thousand, after all, Jisung had practically fallen in love with him, and Minho never forgot what made Jisung happy. Clicking on the publication, the sight of the same puppy greeted him as the latter was looking away, sitting under a tree. The dancer thought he hit the jackpot when he read the caption:

We're at xxxxxx park, Minnie might be too scared to answer when I call him.... It's fine you're still the cutest 🥰

#puppy #minnieanswerme

   There was definitely a hidden message. Minho was sure of it. Just as he was certain that the person who had published this publication was the same person to whom he had sent the message. Drinking his drink in one go, the dancer suddenly stood up under the surprised looks of Seungmin, Hyunjin and Jisung, the last one jumping, startled.

"Hyung?" Jisung asked, worried about his eldest who had been acting strangely for the past few days, and even more so since yesterday.

"I gotta go."

"What ? But Chan Hyung is coming !"

"You are the one who called him, not me." Minho said, raising an eyebrow, arms crossed.

"Yes, because you're behaving strangely ! And it's definitely getting worse. What are you looking at on your phone since the day before yesterday ?" Hyunjin asked, genuinely concerned for his friend.

"I told you everything was fine. We have to be at the hotel by six o'clock ? I'll be there, see you then."

Not giving his Donsaeng time to respond, he grabbed his jacket from the back of his chair and left the restaurant in a hurry, still looking at his phone. Just before opening the doors he turned to his three friends who were about to get up and gave them a look that dissuaded them. "Don't follow me, I'm serious."