Minho, stop looking at your phone

The concert had just ended and the members of Stray Kids were back in the dressing room, freshening up before having to take the cars back to the hotel. Despite the performance and the exhaustion on their faces, some of them still seemed to have the energy to say and do stupid things.

"Okay hear me out this one is good: when we were kids, we used to be afraid of the dark. But when we grew up, the electricity bill made us afraid of the light !" Jisung proudly said to Hyunjin who laughed at his friend's horrible joke.

"Wait, hear mine. I visited my friend at his new house. He told me to make myself at home. So I threw him out. I hate having visitors."

    Jisung laughed, bending over and holding his stomach as if this simple joke was one of the funniest things he had ever heard.

"Keep it down, guys." Chan had told them as he slumped into a chair, trying to cool off with a wet towel. However, hearing the nonsense from his classmates had made him smile.

"Your jokes are awfully bad." Seungmin said, annoyed, as he was scrolling through his instagram feed.

"Oh yeah ?" Han took offense, giving him a dirty look "Make us laugh then !"

The young singer sat up straight in his seat and faced them, his eyebrows furrowed. He placed his phone on the couch and said in a serious voice "Well, you're not completely useless. You can always serve as a bad example."

    The rest of the Stray Kids members laughed, mocking dumb and dumber who were just looking at Seungmin, shocked. Some of them gave Seungmin a thumbs up before going back to their own business.

Felix, who was getting dressed, finality put his jumper on and joined the conversation, still laughing at how shameless Seungmin was when it came to teasing his Hyungs. "I have a joke too, knock knock."

"Who's there ?" Hyunjin asked, already smiling.

"Atch."

"Atch who ?"

"Bless you !"

    At this point the four of them were wheezing on the ground despite the fact that the quality of their jokes was more than mediocre. They continued their atrocities for a few more minutes, giving the others time to change into more comfortable clothes. For that matter, Minho had just finished putting on his sweatpants and cleaning his makeup. He slumped down on the sofa beside Seungmin and sighed heavily when he realized that he forgot his phone. Contemplating his options, he finally decided to call the person who was the closest to it: "Jisung."

"Hyung."

"Knock knock."

Jisung's face lit up like a child's at Christmas, absolutely thrilled that his friend decided to play 'Who's got the worst joke tonight'. "Who's there?"

"Honey bee."

"Honey bee who ?"

"Honey be a dear and get me my phone over there." Minho said, smirking, while the members were cackling and 'ooh'ing

"Ah ah you're so not funny Lee Know Hyung." Jisung pouted as he handed him his phone.

"Come on it was a harmless joke." Minho laughed, unlocking his phone and going to the telephone book as the 00s picked up their game again.

    He looked at his screen for a moment, nodding vaguely when they were told they would be leaving soon, and began to search for the contact of the young woman they had met two days ago. Then he finally realized that he didn't know which name she had registered under. He grunted and ran his hand through his hair, scrolling down his telephone contact to the first letter of her name. Not having many contacts, he still hadn't been able to find her number when they had to leave the backstage, nor during the bus ride, nor during the wait at the reception, and certainly not during the dinner when he was busy keeping his food away from the Maknae's greedy eyes.