Update ?

It took me a year to finally re-read my story and realise that it's so freaking bad.

- Plot is vaguely here and you can barely make out what will happen next.

- I thought that because Stray kids were real person I shouldn't assume what they do or say too much but I now realise that I was just a lazy ass. My characters have no depth, you can't even get a glimpse at what they think or it's too obvious, and it makes my story a bad one.

- FL choices and actions are hardly understandable by readers even though she's literally the main character. Her thoughts and personality is the reason for what will happen next in the story but it's way too messy and unorganised, making you think that she's just "cringe", which she is not because not gonna lie, she's basically a self insert of me and I don't think being kind and/or shy is being cringe.

- FL will no more be a "Reader" as I find it difficult to give her a personality without upsetting anyone.

So yeah, just gonna modify the whole story while keeping the main idea of it. Chapters will not change much as I'll just try to lean more towards the narrative of the book and the inner thoughts of the characters. I hope you'll enjoy what I'll come up with !