Chapter 3

Katsuki gets out of his seat, grabs his bag and phone, and goes to Izuku's side, who is putting on his big yellow backpack.

"Come on nerd i wanna go home."

Izuku nods and both of them walk out of the classroom.

"W-Wait! Midoriya-Kun!"

The girl, koi, from before runs to them.

"I-I was wondering if i could have your n-number? For the assignment! So we could talk about what we're gonna do."

Izuku is about to answer but Bakugou is faster.

"Fuck off you don't need his number, get your short ass away from us or ill fucking gut you like a fish-"

Izuku puts his arm in front of Katsuki and steps forward, giving the girl a nod.

"Sure, it's -----, sorry he's just a little bit under the weather today, he's not usually like this-"

"The hell i am! Don't you dare text or talk to him at all bitch or I'll kill you!-"

People start crowding, Katsuki trying to throw hands and Izuku holding him back. Izuku sees the head of a teacher or adult over the sea of students and panics.

He lifts Katsuki up, puts him over his shoulder, and starts walking.

Of course, Katsuki doesn't make it easy with his screaming, kicking and splaying around.

"Let me fucking go Deku! She needs to learn a lesson!"

Izuku sighs, going out of school and onto the sidewalk.

"Izuku let me go! She can't just walk over and ask, for something like that! Shes trying to take you away from me don't you get that?! I knew we shouldn't have gone to school, this was all a fucking mistake! We aren't going tomorrow! Fuck school!"

Izuku puts his hand on Katsuki's ass and squeezes, which shuts him up as he makes a flustered noise.

"Kacchan, you need to calm down, if not for yourself then for me. if you get in trouble because of me-"

Katsuki seethes.

"Then I'll kill them all! Just for you so we don't need to deal with all of this shit! Whoever tries to keep us apart!"

Izuku's voice is laced with fondness and adoration.

"You can't kill all of those people without getting caught. Where does that leave me? I'd have to kill some people too Katsuki. You know im following you where ever you go."

 Katsuki smirks. 

"I love it when you talk like that Izuku."

 He laughs and turns a corner. 

"Just wait until we get home."

 Katsuki's heart does a flip and wears the same grin, happiness radiating off of him. Izuku knows he's done his job well.