Chapter 7

Katsuki's smile widens. It's time to scare her a little. Izuku doesn't need to know about this.

"Well actually, that was him just now. I kind of broke his leg. Can't have him to call for help."

Inko yells, screaming at him so loud Katsuki is grateful Izuku is out of the house.

"You hurt my poor son?! How could you!? You monster!"

Katsuki sighs, tight lipped. This woman really is frustrating to work with when she starts calling him shit like monster.

_____________________________________

Katsuki quickly fills out the practice test for second period, turning it in. Izuku following after he gets up. 

So far, the school day is as boring as Katsuki expected. If it was just him and Izuku it would be a dream, completely different.

 But no, some god out there fucking hates his guts and never lets him live peacefully with the love of his life.

Katsuki looks out the window, a real main character moment. Hell, all his moments are main character moments. Katsuki is deep in thought. What should he make for dinner? 

Having katsudon every single day isn't healthy for Izuku, and they are running low on ingredients. Katsuki should ask Izuku if spicy curry is ok. 

Though he's sure he will agree no matter what Katsuki is making since he's just that good.

Moments like that are always his favorite, it's almost like him and Izuku are... Married-

 Katsuki's face heats up and his hands get hot.

 Oh god-

 Izuku gives Katsuki a concerned look but then shrugs it off. Probably Katsuki just being Katsuki. So adorable. Izuku takes out his sketchbook.

 He starts to draw in it. Most of the things drawn inside are of Katsuki, like in maid outfits, hero costumes or just in normal street clothes. 

He can't help it, he's so photogenic it would be a crime not to draw him. Izuku sketches a drawing of Katsuki letting out an explosion with his left hand.

 Izuku fills out four pages before the end of second period. Sadly, fourth and fifth period is just as boring as all the other ones and (Thank God!) the lunch bell greets them.

Izuku puts all of his things away and Katsuki follows Izuku towards the door.

"Hey wait!"

A girl who's about Koi's height comes up to them. She is wearing a yellow cardigan over her school uniform, yellow ribbons in her hair that's styled in two space buns. She has eyeliner and yellow eyeshadow.

"We all saw you yesterday trying to attack Koi, she's nice and she didn't do anything to you so we are telling you to apologize to her immediately! You said you were gonna kill her right?! you clearly have a screw loose up in your head so you're lucky we all agreed not to tell any of the teachers about it! You do know that threatening a student in any way is against the schools rules, right?!"