Chapter 2

"This will be done in groups of two, each group will get a person who is famous or who they want to be like, and at the end of the year we'll see if your mind has changed or if you have become any closer to be like your idol. We will be picking partners by pulling sticks."

The teacher pulls out a cup of popsicles sticks with names written on them. Katsuki turns and whispers to Izuku.

"All Might."

Izuku nods, a smile on his face, the teacher continues pulling sticks, saying names. 

"Midoriya with Koi. Both raise your hands." 

They do and koi, a small girl with brown pigtails smiles at him. Izuku nods and looks in front of him. Katsuki is gripping his desk, smoke coming from his palms.

This is what Katsuki was afraid of. This isn't like preschool or elementary. He can't throw a tantrum in class because him and Izuku didn't get picked as partners.. or can he?- 

Izuku kicks his chair snapping him away from that thought. "Bakugou and Yanata. Raise your hands." Bakugou glares at the fucker who raised his hand and tchs. Anyone who isn't his Izuku can fuck right off.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Who hurt you?" 

Katsuki sniffs, angry, wiping his nose. 

"No one. Fuck off piss ant. i don't need your pity." 

Izuku sighs and sits next to Katsuki on the ground. 

"Here." 

Izuku puts All Might band aids on Katsuki's scabs. 

"So they wont hurt. Your strong like All Might, I can tell, but my mom says even hero's cry now and again, it isn't weakness." 

Katsuki stares at him. 

"I hope those mean kids never get up again."

-- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -- -

The bell finally rings for the end of class and the teachers are starting to switch. Katsuki looks at Izuku, who gets the message.

 Katsuki knew this was going to happen, a place where everyone would try to get in the way of their love, of spending time together.

 This is bullshit. School is bullshit. Izuku is the only one who matters. Izuku gives him a sympathetic look, wanting to hold him, give him some sort of comfort.

Izuku smiles, moves Katsuki's chair forward and leans over, and holds his hand, rubbing his finger over Katsuki's knuckles to comfort him. 

Katsuki squeezes his hand tightly, almost afraid to let go. The new teacher walks in, and the next class begins. The next two classes are uneventful, and the end of the school day comes fast.