Wednesday x Fem! Reader Roommates Or More? Pt1

Your pov:
It was my first day at nevermore i was basically dragged here by my parents so i wasn't that excited to begin with.
I got there and saw so many people, but someone stood out to me a girl wearing all black? But i thought the uniforms were blue-
Anyway i went up to her "hello!" you said eager to make a new friend "uh... Hello?" the girl responded "im new here, names y/n what about you?"  "ah. My names Wednesday i wouldnt waste your time talking to me if i were you". "well nice to meet you Wednesday and i dont think im wasting my time."
*you sat down beside her* "i like your uniform its different..." you said awkwardly.
"thanks i guess?" she said looking away from you "so you got any hobbies?" you questioned wanting to learn more about this strange girl "if listening to people scream in agony or making little kids cry is a hobby then i have a few i suppose." she said with a straight face. "oh... Sounds... Interesting!.." you said a bit nervous.
"well ill be at dorm waiting to met my new roommate see you around y/n..." Wednesday said walking off in a hurry.
You thought to yourself: huh what a strange girl... I like her *you smiled a little*.

                           ~¬<{Time skip}>¬~

Wednesday pov:

"Hmm... Big enough i suppose lets just hope this annoying roommate rule doesn't ruin it."
*She would unpack most of her things and get ready to start writing*
*Knock...*
*knock.....*
"Come in!" i shout. The girl from earlier entered my dorm her name was y/n i think?
"hello y/n right?" i ask her "yep! That's my name your Wednesday right?" y/n asked me confidently "mhm.. It apears your my roommate?" i asked look up at the girl noticing how beautiful she was for the first time.
"yeah pretty bad huh?" "actually not the worst i could have been paired with enid again or worse..." i reply. "ill take it *y/n giggles slightly*
"Now if you'll please excuse me i have some writing to do." i say to the girl.

Hi!! This is only pt1 so keep updated ill be posting tmr so dont forget to check it out! love you guys byee! <3