Mine. Enid X Fem! Reader

Words: 556

Your pov:

You where pretty "popular" in nevermore you pretty much got along with everyone!

But enid was the only girl you had eyes for she was adorable and you wanted to ask her out but haven't yet in fear of rejection.

Sure you had other friends like bianca and yoko but something about enid was different in a good way.

I was Roommates with yoko and well enid too now! Since her and Wednesday had an argument she decided to stay here.

Its not that im happy they had an argument its just im happy she's staying here is all.

"enid look!!" you said excited to show her a new tiktok video you found funny.

"your fyp is so random yet funny" she said mid laughing.

You looked at her of a second and just admired how beautiful she was.

"something wrong? Oh no! Did i put the wrong colour of eyeshadow on?!!" she said panicked because you where staring.

"no no sorry i just zoned out" you said laughing slightly.

"phew-" she said smiling "well ill see you at the mall later?" she asked making sure you could still go to the mall with her and bianca.

"mhm! Can wait" you said smiling excited to finally get out and do something.

                           ~   Time skip :> ~

You where at the met up spot and you saw bianca and enid coming over towards you.

"hello!" you said greeting both of them.
"hey y/n how have you been? You look pretty cute today." bianca said.

Your face went red at the compliment "y-you too!!" you muttered out.

I looked over at enid and she looked mad? Huh but you decided not to think much of it and started walking around the shops with them.

"look y/n! That dress over there would look so hot on you" she said the last part a little quieter.

You blushed again at the compliment and decided to try it on.

"how do i look?" you asked bianca nervously.

"insanely hot-" she said flirting once again "stop joking bianca!!!" you said smiling.

"im not i genuinely like you and i was wondering if you wanted to be in a relationship with me-" bianca said getting cut off by enid.

"no she wouldnt shes mine" enid stated like a commonly known fact.

"pfft- like she would like you over me wear wolf freak!" bianca said.

"hey leave her alone bianca your such a bitch sometimes-" you said angry at her for insulting enid.

"seriously your on her side? Im leaving." and bianca did leave.

"hey enid she didnt mean it-" you said pulling her into a hug.

"i know im sorry i got jealous...i just liked you for so long and then she came and asked you at and then i kinda snapped-" enid said spilling out everthing.

"you like me?" you said slightly shocked yet happy.
"no i love you." enid said "i love you too" you said looking away embarrassed at your excitement.

"Hey look at me" enid said softly grabbing your chin to look at her and pulling your face closer to hers only inches apart.

You kissed her your lips brushing off her soft ones you were amazed that your crush liked you back!

"now how about i get you that dress?" enid said smirking.