Artwork. Xaiver X Fem! Reader

Words: 412

Your pov:

I woke up seeing my Roommate xaiver had already got in the bathroom before me. He takes wayyy to long trying to look "perfect"
And i would be lying if i said he didn't already look amazing.

I knocked on the door. "come on xaiver im not being late for class again because you where in the shower our teachers or going to think im lying". You half yelled outside the bathroom.

You heard a muffled voice saying something along the lines of "yeah, yeah ill be out soon".

                              .......................

It had been about 20 minutes and he finally came out!

"you took long enough pretty boy" you said before leaving to take your shower.

After you had brushed your teeth and washed your hair you hopped out getting your uniform on you.

"come on! Im not letting you be late again!!" you said practically dragging him to class with you.

You finally got so mrs Thornhills class early.

"ah- it appears we are early" i said looking up at xaiver.

"yeah no shit" he said poking one of your cheeks. "i will break that little finger of yours and then you cant draw ha!" you said. feeling good about yourself "uh- this isnt my dominant hand silly" he said trying to be a smartass.

"i dont care... Hmph." you said folding your arms. "hey dont be mad at me" he said with his puppy dog eyes sarcastically.

"stop with those cute eyes they almost make me feel bad." you said pouting.

"i have no idea what your talking about" he said chuckling.

Just in that moment you pulled him down to your level by his jumper making your faces just a few inches apart.

"yes you do." you said but he didnt respond. Huh? He was flustered by how close his face was to yours.

"you want a kiss or something?" you said joking.

"actually yeah i would like one-" he was cut off by you connecting your lips with his soft ones.

You let go first but he quickly connected your lips with his again.

"xaiver mrs Thornhills going to be coming soon!-" you said worried your teacher would see you.

"and i dont care" he responded with a stupidly cute smile on his face kissing you again.

"you guys are early toda-" you heard mrs Thornhill say as you quickly pushed xaiver away.

"oh i see" she said smiling awkwardly opening the door ready for class.