"Friends"Rowan X Male! Reader

My first request :)
(also lets pretend rowan didnt die before the dance okay? Good.)

Your pov:
I had alot of friends at nevermore but my bestfriend had to be rowan. Yes he had anger issues... But you still we're attracted to him was this your first crush?
I mean sure ive had "crushes" but never on a guy...
I mean- rowan might not like me back... Hes always talking about some girl called Wednesday? Yeah the new kid so maybe he was only into girls.. Ugh lifes so unfair.
                                  ................
I opened up the room to my dorm and saw xaiver and rowan.
"Whats up?" Xaiver asked me taking his headphones off. Meanwhile Rowan was to interested in his book he didnt even notice you walked in the room.
"Im fine.." you responded "heard the dance was coming up you got a date yet?" xaiver questioned you
"oh! No i completely forgot" you said just remembering the dance.
"why dont you ask yoko? Your good friends" xaiver said unknownly. "nah i dont like her in that way" you said looking over at rowan for a second. Rowan looked up from his book making eye contact that you broke as soon as possible. "yeah you get no girls any nerd" rowan said. "not like i even like girls..." you mumbled.

Rowan's pov:
He liked guys?... Interesting.
I look back at y/n his fluffy hair looked so soft i had the urge to play with it.

Your pov:
i saw Rowan staring at my hair did he not hear me saying i didnt like women- anyway i went and sat down beside rowan on his bed "so did you get a date?" you ask him.
"no" he said blankly looking back at his book for a second "would you like to go with me?" he asked. "yeah! Id love that" you said in excitement.
"of course in a friend way loser" he said while starting to play with your hair.

Pt2? I can do reader and him at the dance if anyone wants, anyway tysm for reading cya :>