Christmas Eve Wednesday X Fem! Reader

Words: 426

Your pov:

It was Christmas eve and your girlfriend Wednesday was nowhere to be found you had looked everywhere for her.

I walked past a coffee shop Wednesday had mentioned before and i thought i faintly saw her in the window. I wasnt sure though because of the cold fog clouded around the windows.

I opened the door and the warmth hit me instantly from walking around in the cold for so long your finger tips had gone numb.

The smell of fresh ginger bread was in the air you looked over to see Wednesday sitting all alone.

"Wednesday!" you said running over to the girl happy to finally see her.

"oh hello y/n." she said blankly. "i was looking everywhere for you are you okay?"
You asked her.

"yes im fine, and i didnt ask you to come look for me but i appreciate it..." she replied.

You sat down beside her and rested your hand on top of hers.

She let it slide since your hands felt nice and cold just the way she liked it.

"i was wondering if you wanted to have a snowball fight with everyone" you asked looking into her dark eyes.

"hm whatever makes you happy" she said looking out the window.

You grabbed her hand tighter "come on then!" you said dragging her out the door.

"hey i didnt even pay for my drink-" Wednesday started.

"we can pay it tomorrow come on!! I dont wanna miss it" you said impatiently like a 5 year old.

"fine but your paying..." she said as you dragged her along to nevermore.

The cold breeze  was flowing threw the air and you and Wednesday where collecting snow balls to throw at people.

You crept up behind Wednesday hitting her
In the back of the head with a snow ball.

She turned around and knocked you onto the fluffy snow throwing some snow balls at you.

"thats what you get.." she said looking down at her girlfriend covered in the snow feeling at little bad she reached a hand out to you.

You took it giggling at her helping you.
She rolled her eyes but you wrapped your arms around her waist pulling her into a hug.

She hugged you back for once and it lasted for what felt like forever.

"i love you" you said looking at the girl "i love you too y/n." she said with a slight smile on her face.

"aww! Your smiling!" you said happily "shut up-" she said looking away from you.