f o u r

It had been a few weeks since she last saw Mason at Declan's house, the training schedule must've finally gone her way, or he was avoiding her. Either way, she preferred it like this. Neither her or Declan had brought up the events from that day. Her mind ran back to Mason, she found herself thinking about him and silently stalking him on social media. It was easy for her as he had millions of followers and she didn't have to worry about him noticing that she had been watching everything he had been posting.

"You off to your weekly mothers meeting tonight, Floz?"

"You remembered! Of course I am!"

Declan had remembered because Mason had spent the past few weeks trying to convince him to go out around Chinatown in hopes of bumping into them. His logic being Chinatown wasn't that big so it would only take an hour maximum to find them. Declan always shut the idea down, he didn't want to invade Florence's privacy like that. However, this week Mason had somehow managed to convince him that it would be a good idea.

"Are we okay to film that tiktok now?" Declan asked as Florence took a bite of her breakfast bar, typing away at her laptop. She diverted her gaze towards him, lifting her hand to cover her mouth whilst nodding her head slightly.

"Sure! Which idea were you thinking of?"
---
Florence greeted Marco, the server, with a grin as he acknowledged her. "You alright, Flossie?"

"I am, cheers! How was your holiday?"

Florence and the server chatted for a while whilst she waited for her friends to arrive. She heard Adam and Kyle shout their hellos from the entrance. She gave them a little wave as they stomped over to their usual table. The two of them talked about current office gossip that Florence had missed out on since being based at Declan's house.

The group's chatting was interrupted by a massive fuss forming outside the restaurant. People craning their necks to turn around. Florence heard a voice mention something about some famous football players outside. Hearing this made her lose interest in finding out what had caused this crowd to form in the middle of the area.

"What a mess." The voice was familiar but she couldn't quite figure out who it belonged to. She felt a kick to her shin from Larissa and a small nudge from Aimee. She kept her eyes on Larissa who mouthed something at her that she couldn't quite read.

"Oh my god, it's Declan Rice." A voice in the background squealed.

"With Mason Mount." Adam whispered to Florence, leaning into her side "Did you know they were coming?"

Florence shook her head. "Of course I didn't. If I knew Mason Mount was going to be here, best fucking believe I wouldn't."

Florence felt a hand on her shoulder and she had no choice but to turn around and look at the owner of the hand. For a moment, she had hoped it would be a hand without a body like 'Thing' from the Addams Family but unfortunately for her it wasn't. She was met with Declan and Mason standing over her.

"Hello stranger, fancy seeing you here." Mason grinned.

Florence ignored him and looked at Declan a smile on her face. "Stalking me, are we, Mr. Rice?"

"Just can't stay away from you, Flossie G. Martin."

Mason watched the interaction between the two and grimaced. He couldn't bear to watch his friend flirt with the girl sat in front of him but he didn't understand why.

"Come join us!" Aimee grinned at the two men "I'm sure Marco wouldn't mind you guys pulling up a chair. I'm Aimee by the way."

"You're Heung-min Son girl." Declan smiled back at her, taking the empty seat next Larissa. Mason stood awkwardly behind Florence, smiling at the people looking at him. Aimee moved up one seat and patted her previous seat. Mason shook his head to decline.