Chapter 1: Accidently Abducted

My name is Ariana Cheney, and I'm 19 years old. I somehow ended up in Noble Michel, because of saving an elderly man's life. It turns out that elderly man was Noble Michel. In exchange for saving him from hitting the ground because of blacking out, he invited me to tonight's event. I'm dressed very nicely, but not as nicely as other people are... I guess I'm just insecure, but still... Being around people from a royal background, and me... I'm the exact opposite.

She was talking to Noble Michel. "Ms. Ariana, I cannot thank you enough of what you've done for me." Noble Michel said. "N-No need to thank me, my lord. I couldn't have just not done anything." Ariana said. "You're such a kind soul for a young lady like yourself." Noble Michel said. "Thank you very much, my lord." Ariana said. "Please, call me Mike." Mike said. "W-What? You mean it?" Ariana asked. "Of course, my dear." Mike said. "Ok. Mike... Thank you for inviting me to this event." Ariana said bowing. "You're very welcome, please enjoy yourself." Mike said. "I will, please excuse me." Ariana said and walked away.

She went over to where the food was and stared at it. "Oh my... Such high class food. I'm not worthy..." Ariana thought. She carefully was getting one food item and ate it. "Amazing..." Ariana thought blushing. Someone then bumped into her, resulting into making her fall down. "Please forgive me, are you alright?" A handsome man asked.

She looked up and blushed. "Oh my god... It's Prince Roberto..." Ariana thought. He helped her up. "Please come with me." Roberto said. "O-Ok..." Ariana said.

He brought her to a table with the rest of the princes. "Oh my god... I-It's all the other princes! I can't believe I'm near them!" Ariana thought. Prince Roberto pulled out a chair. "Please sit down." Roberto said. "O-Oh... Ok." Ariana said and sat down, and he sat next to her. "Who is she?" A prince asked.

She looked at the prince who asked. "I-It's Prince Joshua! He's so..." Ariana thought. "What are you looking at?" Joshua asked. "Oh! N-Nothing!" Ariana said turning away. Roberto laughed. "Prince Joshua, you just met her, and that's the first thing you say?" Roberto asked. Joshua raised one eyebrow. "Is that a problem?" Joshua asked. "No need to get offended, but any whom... What is your name, miss?" Roberto asked. "Ariana Cheney, your highness." Ariana said. "Ms. Ariana... What a lovely name. It's suits you considering you're already lovely." Roberto said. "T-Thank you..." Ariana said. "I'll introduce you to everyone, that's Prince Edward, Prince Wilfred, Prince Glenn, Prince Keith, and you already met Prince Joshua." Roberto said. "It's nice to meet all of you." Ariana said. "Likewise, Ms. Ariana." Edward said. "Well, I need to go somewhere." Glenn said. "I have something to attend to right now." Keith said. "Same here." Wilfred said. "I have something to do." Joshua said. The four of them left the table.

She saw all of them leave. "They must be busy even attending a party, or was that just an excuse to leave?" Ariana thought.

A couple of ladies were asking Roberto and Edward to dance. "I'll talk to you later, Ms. Ariana." Roberto said. "It was nice meeting you, Ms. Ariana." Edward said. They both left and she was alone at the table. "Well, this is awkward... I'm alone. I should be used to this..." Ariana thought. She saw the people dancing, and she stood up and walked away. "I know that I don't fit in, I guess I'll be on my way to-" Ariana thought, but was shook out of her thoughts when she felt someone tap on her shoulder.

She turned around and saw that it was Prince Joshua. He gave her a smile. "Would you like to dance?" Joshua asked. "W-What?" Ariana asked. "He seemed intimidating a minute ago, but now he's..." Ariana thought. "I'm sorry for being rude to you. You're his lord's granddaughter I assume since I saw you be casual with him earlier." Joshua said. "Oh! That's-" Ariana said but Joshua took her by the hand, and started to dance with her.

They were both dancing with each other, and he continued to smile at her. "Would you like to visit my kingdom tonight?" Joshua asked. "Your kingdom? T-Tonight?" Ariana asked. "Yes, do you want to?" Joshua asked. "Oh... Sure..." Ariana said. "That's good." Joshua said.

The music stopped, and Joshua led her to the exit. "Am I really going to a castle..? Prince's Joshua's castle?!" Ariana thought.

They were outside, and he was looking for his limo. "Please follow me." Joshua said and grabbed her hand and began walking. "Like I have a choice..." Ariana mumbled to herself.

There was a butler near the limo and he opened the door. They all went inside and the limo drove away. "Your highness, who is this?" The butler asked. "This is Ms. Ariana. His lord's granddaughter." Joshua said. The butler's eyes widen in surprise. "Really? His lord has a granddaughter?" He asked. "Actually I'm-" Ariana said. "This is my butler, Jan." Joshua said. "It's an honor to meet you." Jan said. "It's nice to meet you too, but can I-" Ariana said. "I hope you enjoy your stay at Dres Van, Ms. Ariana." Joshua said.

"Oh, look! We're already in the area." Jan said. "Already..?" Ariana asked. "Yes, it's not too far from Noble Michel." Jan said. "I look forward to your visit." Joshua said.

She was getting impatient. "Your highness! Please listen to me!" Ariana said. Joshua's eyebrow's rose up. "What is it?" Joshua asked. "I'm not his lord's granddaughter!" Ariana said. "What?" Joshua and Jan asked together. "Yes! That's what I've been trying to tell you this whole time! But you just keep interrupting me!" Ariana said and was catching her breath. "You just crossed Dres Van illegally then." Joshua said with a cold glare. "Say what?! You're the one who wanted me to come! Basically you kidnapped me!" Ariana exclaimed. "That's wrong. You've crossed Dres Van territory without signing forms to enter." Jan said. "What does that suppose to mean?!" Ariana asked. "That means you'll say in Dres Van until you sign all the necessary forms for you to get out of Dres Van." Jan said. "I'm going to jail?! No! No! No! No! I can't go to jail! I have a pet hamster to feed at home!" Ariana exclaimed. "Please do not worry. You'll be staying at the Dres Van Kingdom, and until you fill out every document, you will return home." Jan said. "Pet hamster?" Joshua asked. "Aw man... I'm stuck here, and the pet hamster plan didn't work..." Ariana thought.