Chapter 5: Kidnapped!

The next day, Jan came in Ariana's room to serve her tea. "Ms. Ariana, I was wondering if I could take you shopping. I bet you want some new clothing since your other clothes back at your home are ruined." Jan said. "Ok. That's really nice of you, Jan." Ariana said and took a sip of the tea. "How do you like the tea? I made it especially for you." Jan said. "Hm... It tastes different from before. What did you put in here that made it different?" Ariana asked. "I put honey in it to make it sweeter." Jan said. "Oh... Well if you say so, it tastes good." Ariana said. "We both shall go as soon as you're done getting ready." Jan said. "That's fine. And thank you once again for offering to get new clothing for me. You're very kind. You're like one of the few people that I can trust along with Prince Joshua and Prince Roberto." Ariana said. "That's very kind of you, Ms. Ariana." Jan said lowering his eyes.

When Ariana was done getting ready, she went into the limo with Jan driving. He was passing the strip mall where she expected him to stop at. "Jan..? Why are we passing all of the clothing stores? Isn't that the best place to get clothes?" Ariana asked. "Oh, but there is a much better place." Jan said. "Really?" Ariana asked. "Yeah, really." Jan said.

She felt herself getting dizzy. "What's happening to me? I feel like..." Ariana thought, and put her hand on her forehead. "Are you feeling alright?" Jan asked. "Jan? What did you do?" Ariana asked. "What ever do you mean?" Jan asked. "What I mean is, was that really honey you put in the tea? Honey never makes you feel like this.What did you put in it?" Ariana asked. "I seem to be caught red handed." Jan said. "What do you..?" Ariana asked but was losing conscious. "That's right. Be a good girl and go to sleep." Jan said. "J-Joshua..." Ariana said and passed out.

When she came to, she found herself in a prison cell. "W-Why am I here..?" Ariana asked.

She noticed that she was hanged up by her arms. "You're finally awake." A familiar voice said.

She turned to the owner's voice and went wide eyed. "You..." Ariana said.

It was Prince Leonardo with Jan behind him. "Why are you doing this?" Ariana asked. "To get my revenge on Prince Joshua." Leonardo said. "What did he ever do to you?!" Ariana asked. "Everything! He took away everything from me! My pride, my glory, my reputation!" Leonardo said. "What?! That's no reason to capture me! Jan, do something!" Ariana said.

Jan turned away. "Jan..." Ariana said. "I captured you, because it seems that Prince Joshua is interested in you, and I want to see the look on his face when he finds out about this." Leonardo said getting out a cell phone. "W-What are you..?" Ariana asked.

He dialed a number on his phone and waited for the other line to pick up. "Prince Joshua, how are you doing?" Leonardo asked. "What do you want?" Joshua asked. "Oh, nothing. I just thought you might want to hear this." Leonardo said going toward Ariana. "N-No... What are you..?" Ariana asked. (A/N: Warning: This upcoming part might be sensitive to others OTZ)

He ripped off her shirt and started to grab at her chest. "Stop! Stop it please!" Ariana screamed. "Ariana? You..! What are you doing?!" Joshua shouted. "If you want to see your precious 'girlfriend' again, come here at once." Leonardo said. "Why, you!" Joshua said and hung up. "It seems that it motivated him to come here. He must really care about you." Leonardo said. "You won't get away with this!" Ariana exclaimed. "You think so?" Leonardo said and started to pull her pants down. "No! Don't!" Ariana said kicking around. "Your highness, aren't you going too far?" Jan asked. "You don't tell me what to do! I can do whatever I want with her." Leonardo said. "Jan... Why are you doing this?" Ariana asked. "To tell you the truth... I'm a spy from the Newton Kingdom." Jan said. "What..? Then that means you were only Prince Joshua's butler to keep an eye on him and tell this guy what he's up to?" Ariana asked. "You're correct." Jan said. "But..." Ariana said. "Enough talking!" Leonardo said and pulled her pants all the way down. "No... Don't you dare..." Ariana said. She had nothing but underwear on.

(A/N: Sorry this part is so short >.< Don't worry, the next part will be longer than this.)