Chapter 6: Her Life With A Prince

The door that was closed flung violently open. "You..!" Joshua shouted. Leonardo turned around. "Oh, Prince Joshua. I'm glad you could make it." Leonardo said.

Joshua saw Ariana hung up by her arms and undressed only wearing underwear, and was bruised at her breast area. "Prince Joshua... Help me..." Ariana said with tears rolling down her face. "You! How dare you do this to her! You will pay for this!" Joshua said and then saw Jan.

Jan turned away shamefully. "Jan, what are you doing here?" Joshua asked. "I'm sorry, your highness." Jan said. "I'll pay for this, you say?" Leonardo asked walking towards him.

Leonardo punched Joshua in the face, making him fall to the ground. "Prince Joshua!" Ariana shouted.

He struggled to get up but was stopped when Leonardo put his foot on him. "Leave him alone!" Ariana shouted. "You don't tell me what to do, you unpleasant woman." Leonardo said. "You motherfucker! Take your god damn foot off of him, and leave him the hell alone you piece of shit!" Ariana said.

All three men were surprised. "You don't say those kinds of words to me." Leonardo said. "Guess what? I just did!" Ariana exclaimed.

He took his foot off of Joshua and was walking towards Ariana. He put his hand around her neck and squeezed it tight. "You should shut your mouth." Leonardo said.

She was struggling for air, and was feeling like she was going to have an asthma attack. "Stop!" Joshua exclaimed getting up and running towards Leonardo to punch him.

Leonardo turned around and swung his arm hitting Joshua. "Prince Joshua!" Ariana said and kicked Leonardo hard in the pelvic.

He grunted in pain, and he forced off her underwear that dropped to her ankles.

Without anyone noticing Jan was gone, he came back in the room. "There's a fire! Everyone leave immediately!" Jan said.

All three froze, and Prince Leonardo quickly ran out the room. Joshua untied Ariana, and she pulled up her underwear, but her clothes were ripped into large pieces.

Joshua took off his trench coat, putting it on her, and ran off while holding her hand.

He stopped at the doorway and looked at Jan. "You can explain all of this when you come with us." Joshua said. "What? But I-" Jan said. "Come with us! You can't stay here when the fire is growing!" Joshua said. "...Very well." Jan said.

Joshua walked out the room with Ariana, but Jan locked himself in the room. "Jan! What are you doing?!" Joshua exclaimed. "I'm sorry, your highness. I must pay for my sin after what I put Ms. Ariana and you through." Jan said at the other side of the door. "No! You can't just do this! I don't care if you betrayed me, I still want you to be safe, and... I want you to remain my butler despite of what just happened!" Joshua said banging his fist on the door.

Ariana decided to join Joshua and banged at the door. "Jan! I can tell that you didn't want to do this! Please..! I know that you're a kind person and you wouldn't do this by your own choice! So please..." Ariana said starting to cry.

The fire was spreading near them. There was no answer. "Jan! Jan answer me!" Joshua shouted. "Jan, please! Please don't let it end like this! I'm not mad at you for this and neither is Prince Joshua! We still accept you, and I want you to return to us so that we can go back to the good times! To the three of us! We're all friends! I don't want you to do this!" Ariana shouted while crying. "Jan! Open the door!" Joshua shouted.

There was no answer but the door slowly started to open. There was Jan with tears running down his face. "You two..." Jan said. "Jan!" They both said.