Chapter 2; Swallowed up and Spat out.

I ended up moving in with them. Lilo called me Raven because I still couldn't remember my name. Living in Kawaihae wasn't bad, it was very peaceful. I learned this world had its own small space system in it too. I grew to love my new little family and Stitches cousins. But after 5 years of no problems, darkness found its way here. "Cobra, where's the keyhole?! Let me seal it before our world gets swallowed whole! " I argued with him.

He wouldn't tell me. "The heartless are gonna follow you! Then we'll all definitely get swallowed up. You still don't remember all your skills, Raven! You can't stand alone against the heartless. " Cobra threw my memories back at me. "He doesn't know where it is anyways White Raven, that's some information that we haven't shared. The fewer people who know the better." The supreme councilwoman says over the video call. Lilo's scream sounded from outside. I was quick to summon my key blade and rush out. Stitch was trying to defend her and Nani but the Heartless were becoming overwhelming. I called out "Thunder!!!! " And sent it at the heartless.

A storm was brewing above us. It's too late to lock this world's keyhole. The heartless around my new family was defeated, but my family was being swallowed up by darkness still. "Lilo! Nani!" I called out as they disappeared, screaming for stitch and I tried getting to Stitch only for him to disappear as well. "Raven run!!!" Cobra ordered me as he, Jumba, and Pleakly, held off some heartless from heading my way. They were after my heart. "No, I won't leave you too!" I yelled. "Go now! You know how to open the corridors of darkness. I've seen you do it in your sleep. So GO!" Was Cobra's last words as he too, was swallowed. I cried as the memories flashed in my head of how to open corridors.

I did so vowing to bring this world back and save them. A corridor of darkness opened. I ran through and turned back watching everything disappear into the darkness, then started running through the corridor. I ran around for a while, trying to find my way. When I exited I ended up in a garden. I looked around confused. It was so peaceful here. "Oi! What are you doing here?" A man yelled. I began tearing up and looked at him. He had another man with him. I could sense goodness in them and I ran over, hugging one. "They're gone! They're all gone and I don't know how to get them back!" I cried. The black-haired one I hugged gently hugged me back. "Hey calm down, Who's gone? What happened?" His friend asked. "My family, my world. They were swallowed by darkness, and I couldn't do anything to stop it!" I cried softly.

They calmed me down and brought me into the castle. To explain to their leader, Lord Ansem, what happened. His other apprentices joined us in his office and introduced themselves. "How did you get here, young one?" Lord Ansem asked. I sniffled and wiped my eyes. "Apparently I can access corridors of darkness... One of my new family members revealed this to me and told me to run until I can find a way to bring them back." I explained. "You didn't know you could access this ability?" Even asked. I shook my head. "When they found me on the beach, I lost my memories. For the past five years, I've been trying to piece together where I came from and who I was. Lilo gave me the name, Raven, because my knighted name was The White Raven. That's the most I could remember about my identity and that I was being raised amongst other children... And our teachers..." I trailed off when I looked at Brigar and Xehanort. Something was familiar about them.

"Well, you can stay here as one of my apprentices until we find a way to help you." Lord Ansem suggests. The others apprentices agreed and I was set up in another new home.