Chapter 3; Loss and Betrayal

I missed Lilo, Stitch, Nani, and the others desperately but it wasn't so bad here at Radiant Garden. I seemed to even get some of my memories back of things I know thanks to Even's lessons. Dilin was like another parental figure to me. I had become a guard quickly in the castle and guided the scientists in what I knew in their study of hearts. But as days passed into weeks, then months, I began to feel terrified in Xehanort's presence. I wasn't sure why.

"Elizabeth!" I heard cried out. I looked in the direction of the voice and saw my Union's leader, Gula. Fighting sounded around us as the Unions fought. A shadow crept above me. I turned back around and gasped in fear seeing master Aced raising his keyblade to me. "I am sorry, young one." He said right as he struck me down. The surrounding area changed to the world around me crumbling to pieces. A being of darkness was dragging me to the clock tower. "Who are you?!" I demanded. "There's no time! We must leave now!" It insisted. "Elizabeth?" Ephemer gasped as we entered a room of escape pods.

He drew his keyblade on the dark entity holding my hand, as did the other masters. "Let her go!" He demanded. The entity growled and tightened its grip on me. "I promised her union leader she'd be saved, in return for an escape from this prison!" It growled. "Impossible! None of them would've made a deal with darkness!" He insisted. "One did. I intend to keep that promise. Even if I'm stuck here" she said. His eyes widened as she crouched to my height and looked me in the eyes. "Elizabeth, you hold a key for the children of the future. Be brave, don't ever be afraid of the dark, and remember to always give second chances to those who deserve it." The darkness said, then carried her to Ventus's pod and turned to Ephemer and the other young masters.

Then the scene changed once more to a desert. "Again!" An old man demanded. "Master, please! We can't keep up!" Ventus begged. I was huffing tiredly. "Elizabeth has proven before that she far surpasses you and She's younger than you! Again!" Xehanort demanded. Ventus and I held off against so many more heartless. We were being separated. "Give in to the darkness! Let it feel your power." Xehanort demanded of us. But our hearts told us it was wrong so we refused. Xehanort joined the fray and charged for Ventus. "Raven's wings!" I called and flew forward with wings of light to block his attack. Gasping as his blade struck me down.

A shadow split from my heart. And took form into a dark-looking girl with long black hair and violet eyes glowing under her mask. "Hmmm not what I was planning but it'll do. Perhaps that'll be how Ventus works. For now, you need a name-" She cut Xehanort off by summoning my keyblade and knocking him away. "I am Emril, fool. And you don't deserve my loyalty. " she hissed, then turned to me and held a hand out. " I'm sorry Elizabeth but you'll be safer away from here." She said as she stuck me down with my own keyblade. The last thing I heard was Ven screaming for me as I faded away,

Screaming as I shot up from bed, I looked around, terrified. Xehanort ran in. He must have been working late. "Raven, what's wrong? Did heartless get into the castle?" He asked. Seeing him now after the nightmare of memories I cowered in fear. He cautiously approached me cause I couldn't calm down. Fear just overwhelmed me. "I know who you are! Why?! Why do I have Elizabeth's memories?! Why did you split her like that!" I snapped and summoned a new key blade. Not Raven's nest. Aching Memories is the name that rang in my head. He looked at me confused then he smirked and summoned his own key blade. "So this was where she hid you. She spilt you up and hid you from me, smart. But I can't have you ruining our plans." He said. I sunk into my shadows and popped up in the hallway. He rushed out and chased me through the halls

I tried calling for Dilin for help when darkness swallowed me and shot me out in a lab-like area. There I saw a very surprised Even, Brigar, Ienzo, Aeleus, and Dilin. Xehanort followed behind me and kicked me forward before pinning me. "Ansem! what are you doing?!" Dilin demanded. I was confused why they were calling him Ansem. "She's a being of darkness. A nobody, capable of mimicking emotions to trick others. They have no heart." He revealed. "Let me go! Dilin, Even, Ienzo help! Please!" I cried in fear. Dilin stepped forward with Ienzo to help me up but Even stepped between them. "Wait. If what he said is true, she could ruin our mission in the studies of hearts. We need to find a way to secure her." He insisted. I looked at him horrified as Ienzo stepped back unsure. "Perhaps we could lock her in the datascape. Then you can study her later to learn more about Nobodies too." Brigar suggests.

Even agreed and the other guards restrained me and picked me up. I cried and tried begging them to let me go. I called for Dilin to help but he looked away as I was placed in front of a giant computer with a gate behind me. I got scared and screamed for Nani, Cobra, Ventus, Master Gula, or anyone to help me. But then there was a bright light before everything turned dark for me.