Chapter 5; Found

"Let them come... They won't get near us..." I said and summoned the wailing dusks. They bowed to me. "Spread out. Hide yourselves in the program. If anyone from the organization appears, Lead them here and call for me, protect Roxas." I ordered and they disappeared. "You're still going to help us after knowing you're going back to Elizabeth?" Riku asked. "I've given up awhile ago of having a life... Clearly, I was never meant to be made." I said and I began walking back to town as the program starts to switch to morning. I heard the familiar glitch that signaled he left. "You don't have to give yourself up, you know." I heard a new voice. My eyes widened as I saw on the roof, an organization member. He didn't have data. He didn't download in here. "Name's Axel, got it memorized?" He introduced himself. I forced the program on pause and jumped up to him with my keyblade ready to swing.

He dodged it easily. "I only wanna chat! I just want to get my best friend back!" He insisted. I paused my next swing and looked at him surprised. I then frowned and snapped and swung my keyblade again. "I won't let him go back to traitorous backstabbers who only care about themselves!" I snapped with each swing. He kept dodging and eventually grabbed my wrists. "Is it better to let him disappear?! Let him no longer be himself?!" He told me. "Let go of her!" I heard Riku behind me in his usual form. I looked back with tears in my eyes. "Raven listen, you can have a life again! Your own life! We don't even have to go back to the organization! Just help me save Roxas!" Axel begged me. I looked at him surprised. "Don't listen, Raven! The Organization just wants you to control your dusks! You'll never be your true self with them!" Riku insisted. "I'm not the one trying to force her back into recompleting!" Axel snapped.

I pulled myself away from Axel and stepped back a few paces as he and Riku fought. "Raven this way!" Namine called. I looked her way and then at the others. I was having a panic attack I think. I grabbed my head and screamed out. "GET OUT!!!!" Then I was in the sandlot. The program was running again. "Oi! You here for another challenge loser?" Seifer called out to me. I spun around to him and his group of friends. Their normal rivalry stance dropped and ran toward me. "Raven!" Seifer called and fell to his knees to catch me as I collapsed to my own. "Get Roxas and their loser friends." He ordered. "Raven breathe, focus on breathing." He told me and held me close. I clung to him as I focused on breathing with his help.

I heard the others call for me as they arrived. At this point, I was limp in Seifer's arms. "What did you do to her?!" Hayner accused Seifer. "Seifer didn't do nothing, yo!" "Innocent!" Seifer's friends defended him. "She was having a panic attack when we showed up here. She just calmed down." Seifer told them and stood up. He handed me over to Roxas. I clung to him. They spoke a bit more but I just lay there. Thinking everything over now that I've calmed down. "I'm moving..." I finally spoke up. It wasn't the entire truth. But I needed to let this out. Everyone paused trying to figure out what was wrong and looked at me surprised.

"What do you mean moving Raven?" Roxas asked, surprised. Tears filled my eyes as I gave a sad smile, seeing Namine on a roof, hidden from everyone else. "The people who hurt me before... They're threatening an old friend and his friends. I need to go, to stop them from hurting anyone else." I sighed and sat up. Roxas let me stand up as they all watched me. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a crumpled letter I created in the data. "Don't go! What if you got hurt again?" Roxas asked. I give him a smile. "I have to, my friend said my sister is in danger..." I said, handing them the letter. Claiming Elizabeth is my sister and in danger. Roxas and his friends hugged me tightly. "You can't leave. You had a panic attack just from reading the letter." Seifer argued. The program paused and Roxas looked confused. "What the-? Again?" He questioned.

"Roxas it'll be fine... We'll meet again one day. And don't let anyone try telling you you're nothing." I told him. "Raven, what's going on?" He questioned. "Raven, don't you dare tell him," Riku ordered, appearing. I glared, angered at him. "I can't explain to you now but someone will Roxas. Just know we're always in each other's hearts." I told him. Riku grabbed my arm and pulled me away. The program resets and I watched as I was wiped from everyone's minds. Riku and I watched silently. As they all went on about their lives. Roxas seemed to still remember me and tried asking others about me but they just assumed I was another school friend Roxas had and told him I must be sick or visiting family. "So what happened with Axel?" I asked softly, wiping a single tear I shed as he walked me to the mansion. "You seemed to shove all of us out of the program, even the nobodies you had brought in. I don't know where number VIII went." He answered.

I stared at the portal that was the exit according to Riku. "Diz decided I was a danger to Sora's and Elizabeth's return?" I questioned. He made no noise. I frowned and accepted his silence as a yes, then walked through. I gasped as I felt myself undownload from the datascape and reform in the real mansion in the real Twilight town. "We don't have time to waste. Namine has completed the connection." Diz insisted, gesturing down the hall. I glared at him. "How about we let her explore the real version of her town first? Or go say goodbye to her family?" Riku suggested. I was a bit surprised. "Nobodies don't have families and the sooner we recomplete Elizabeth the sooner we'll have help bringing Sora back." Diz insisted. "Sorry, but I can't let you do that." A new person spoke up. She wore armor of darkness.

"Emril?" I questioned in surprise. She looked my way. Riku stood between us, key blade drawn. "I'm not here to fight. But Raven needs to stay separated from Elizabeth. It's the only way to protect Elizabeth from the darkness. At least for now. Besides you still have to find her heartless. Elizabeth will remain asleep so long as both are around. I split her that way." Emril revealed. Riku made a hum of disbelief. "You are darkness yourself, why should we trust you?" Diz interrogated. Emril remained silent for a minute before her helmet disappears. "I was given a second chance... A chance to prove I am something other than darkness. Take from that what you will but if you still intend on destroying Raven. I'll have no other choice but to hide her and Elizabeth once more." she threatened. 

My eyes widened. "But doesn't Elizabeth deserve to be with her friends again? She's been through so much, if she found her second chance she deserves to live it." I argued with her. She gave me a sad smile. "Don't you deserve your second chance too?" She countered.