Chapter One

Bri.

I hopped out the shower and looked at the time shit I was already 10 mins late for work. Anyway let me introduce myself my name is Bri'Asjha Noel Smith. I'm 22 Years old. I packed my work bag and headed to my car. I kissed my 16 year old sister and left out the house. I ain't care I was late hell I practically made the club. If your wondering I strip at Blue Diamondz. Its the biggest strip club in East N.O pays good. I walked through the back door and into the dressing area. Hey Sparkle this one creepy gay bitch said when I walked in. I nodded and changed into my outfit. I was doing my make up when my best friend Nikki came in. Chris wants to see you in his office. She told me I nodded and walked down the hall. I knocked on the door and waited for him to answer. The door was pulled open but it wasn't chris it was some tall light skinned guy with curly hair and tattoos everywhere. I walked past him and straight to chris desk. Wassup I asked he smirked and started talking now you know Ive wanted you since you first started 4 years ago....now don't get me wrong chris cute but he ain't my type. I nodded for him to keep going, listen I'm not about to play games with you, you either be my bitch or leave. The nerve of this nigga here. I shook my head and left his office. I finished my make up and made my way on stage for my last dance and I was going out with a bang.

August.

I watched ole girl the whole time she was in chris office. Me and him became close after my brother was killed. I couldn't make out what he was saying but whatever it was pissed shawty off. When she left the office I couldn't help but look she had the perfect body. Aye man can you give me a minute chris said pulling me from my thoughts. I nodded and got up. I walked out to the bar and noticed shawty that was in the office was performing. I guess she seen me and turned up some more. She knew how to work that pole I wanted to get to know her but right now I'm on my grind fuck a bitch.

Bri.

I walked off stage and the bouncers bought me the money from off stage. I put it all in my bag and changed back into my sweats. I kissed my mirror. I put alot into this place in four years. I turned out the light on the vanity and walked out but was knocked over by the guy that was in Chris's office earlier. My bad ma his thick new Orleans accent came through. He helped me up and I brushed myself off. Can I get ya name he asked smiling. I'm Bri what's your name? I asked in return. I'm august he replied. We talked a little more he was a cool guy so miss Bri can I get your number and we hang out some time? I hesitated but gave in we swapped phones. I saved my number as BriBri and handed him his phone back. When he handed me mine his number was saved as DaddyAug I chuckled to myself and slid my phone in my pocket. So I'll hit you up later? I nodded and he walked out the club. This was both a good and bad night.