Chapter 4

(1 month later)

Bri.

Over this past month me and august have grown super close and I dont mean on some study bubby type shit. Since that whole mike situation I have found a new apartment not to far from august. I started back stripping but at a new club and I bring big bucks.
....
I was packing my work bag when Niah came into my room. Whats up sister? She asked I was kinda skeptical to how she was acting. Nothing im headed to work why? Just checking to see if you were....you know ok. Yeah this lil motha fucka got something up her sleeve. Why wouldnt I be ok Niah? I asked with my eyebrow raised. I was just checking dang but im going to ambers her mom on her way to pick me up. I nodded and left for work. She is a weird ass girl.

Niah.

I waited for Bri to leave before I called Rondale over. He was my boyfriend and we been dating for a couple months but Bri doesnt know. I told him to park his car down the street just in case she happens to come back. Knock Knock Knock I rushed downstairs and opened to door. I pulled him inside and locked the door before jumping on him and kissing. He carried me to my room......Well yall know what happened next.

August.

Bang Bang Bang I was woke out my sleep by somebody banging on my door. I grabbed my strap and headed downstairs. I looked out the peep hole to see my ratchet ass babymom standing there with my daughter in her arms. I swung the door open. Man wtf is wrong wit yo ass bangin on ma shit like dat. Im sorry daddy but I called and you didnt answer so I knew you were sleeping. I hated this bitch with everything in me. Aye mane what you come ova hea fuh? I asked now annoyed at her presence. I was bringing Aysia over her to her sorry ass daddy she said handing me my daughter. I havent tole bri about Aysia yet because we werent even together. Is dat all? yea thats it have fun she walked off back to her car. I took aysia to her room and laid her in her bed. I tookd her clothes from out the bag her mom packed and a note fell out.
......
Dear August,
This is my way of giving you your daughter for good. I wont be back to get her I cant stand kids and I never wanted any. Im getting far the fuck away so dont try to find me ohh and my number is changed so have fun

- Jazmone
.....
I crumbled up the paper and threw it away I guess its just me and my baby. I plan on leaving the game and focusing on my music. I really gotta pull through na for ma lil girl.

Bri.

After I performed I got a text from August asking if I could stop by. He sent me his adress and I made my way there. I knocked on the door and about a min later he answered in nothing but boxers lawwd he fine he gave me a tour of his house and his guest house. He guided me to his studio. So this where you be at? I asked yea eitha hea or in tha streets. I knew that august was a dealer and it bothered me at first but now I guess its coo. Can I play some fah you he asked in that sexy thick NOLA accent. I nodded and he pressed a button
....
This is for the girl down the hall, miss used and abused (yea,yea yea)

Pick ya head up love smile this is for you

Girl I know sometimes that I mistreat ya and you still come back and I see your homegurls tryna reach out but you aint hearin none of dat

Tryna get through, they say it aint the move I dont know cause girl it might be true, when they tell you you should walk away but you stay anyway

Girl I think its best for me to say this I aint no good, and your heart aint something I should play with so lets get this understood, I aint tryna ruin your life if anything I just wanna make it right, and tell the judge I aint even gotta plead my case I can tell my baby to her face

See I was just the nigga next door but now I see more for you, and you aint gotta have no fear know ill always be here for you, and I know you may not end up with me cause im still playing out hea in these streets, but im just sayin, im just sayin you deserve better.

Iknow that love can blind, but you should open your eyes take a look in the mirror baby girl your a prize, and any man that dont see that you should let his ass go believe that because his love aint real and what he wont do another nigga will.

Girl I think its best for me to say this I aint no good, and your heart aint something I should play with so lets get this understood, I aint tryna ruin your life if anything I just wanna make it right, and tell the judge I aint even gotta plead my case I can tell my baby to her face

See I was just the nigga next door but now I see more for you, and you aint gotta have no fear know ill always be here for you, and I know you may not end up with me cause im still playing out hea in these streets, but im just sayin (you deserve better), im sayin you deserve better.

You deserve all the love, you deserve all the care, you deserve all that and more, you deserve better you deserve better. You deserve to laugh, baby you deserve to smile, you deserve the best of everything, you deserver better.

See I was just the nigga next door but now I see more for you, and you aint gotta have no fear know ill always be here for you, and I know you may not end up with me cause im still playing out hea in these streets, but im just sayin (you deserve), im sayin you deserve better.

-You deserve August Alsina