Chapter 14

August..

I let my eyes flutter open or at least it felt as if they were open but I was met with complete darkness. I felt so free and at peace. I looked around noticing there was a white light that was getting bigger and bigger. I walked closer to it and stopped once i seen someone step out of it. I was washed with a relief when mel stepped in front of me hugging me.

"Mel I thought you were gone bro I spiraled out of control idk where i am or whats happening"

"August listen to me im coo but you need to get yourself together before you lose ya mind and your girl"

"I know I messed up but imma fix it in any way possible"

"Yea and do it fast cause her and them kids gone need you aug"

"Kids? wym kids mel"

"take care of yourself man"

He walked back into the light and it was replaced with a more realistic light I opened my eyes to be met with another light and beeping of machines. I looked around noticing I was in a hospital. I thanked god for giving me another chance  to make everything right. I couldnt talk because there was a tube down a niggas throat. I laid there for what felt like forever when I heard people enter the room.

"As of right now he is in a light coma he could wake an- oh well hello Mr.Alsina"

The doctor walked over to me checking the machines and writing stuff down I looked over to see my momma a Bri with looks of relief and love in there faces. I looked back at the doctor and she pulled out her pin pulling back the blanket from my feet.

"Im going to rub my pin down both of your feet and I want you to wink if you can feel the"

she rubbed the pin down my right foot and i winked quick as shit cause it tickled like hell. she nodded and moved to my left foot i could feel the pin but it was more of a pressure compared to the otha foot.

"ok im going to pull the tube out of your mouth you are going to feel a little discomfort"

She pulled that tube out and it was uncomfortable as fuck I gagged a little as she pulled. Once it was out my throat was sore asf and I could barely talk. She talked a lil while longer to my mom and bri outside of the door. All i could do was keep replaying what mel said to me. I waitd for them to come back Bri came to my bedside and i looked at her. Are you pregnant Bri?

Bri..

"Are you pregnant Bri?"

I froze in the very spot i was standing in I couldnt find the words to say so i just noddd puttuing my head down. Me and August werent in a good place right now thanks to him and my sisters bullshit but I know I couldnt support the kids by myself especially not with twins. He rubbed my hand as tears streamed down my face.

"Ma stop yo tears we good ight we can work on getting us back to us and you and my son or daughter gone be coo"

"But its not just one baby aug"

"Twins?"

I nodded slowly looking at him he had a big smile on his face and it made me feel alot better than I did coming in here. No lie we are still gonna have to work on us because the shit they pulled was some shit that hurt me deep. Mama Shelia came back in the room looking at august wide smile he still had plastered on his face.

"Hey baby whats got you so happy?"

"Imma be a pops ma"

She looked at me and took me into a tight comforting hug and I didn't know I needed that hug until I let out a sigh of relief that I didn't know I was holding in.  August scooted over and patted the bed next to him I crawled in the bed and he rubbed my hip humming softly. 

"Imma let you two have yall's moment and ill be back tomorrow to check on you baby"

She came and kissed both our forheads leaving out of the hospital room. I looked up and kissed august chin. I finally took the time to observe his face his eye was swollen and and he had a bruise on his right cheek but he was still fine as hell. He noticed I was staring and looked down at me

"Wassup baybeh"

"How did you know I was pregnant August, I just found out earlier today"

He sighed looking up then back down at me licking his lips. He rubbed my hip and I could see that he didn't wanna tell me how he knew.

"Babe"

"Bri I talked to Mel...."

Just a cliff hanger!!