chapter 12

Niyah....

I don't care that me and August got caught. I knew what I was doing this morning when I went and woke him up. I know yall like "that's your only sister your support system and you kiss her boyfriend " but idgaf if he wanted her he wouldn't have kissed me anyway. I walked into my room packing a over night bag and left I have people to go see.

August....

Man I can't believe that shit just happened. I should have known it was a set up the moment she came in and started giving me top talking about "good morning" I might have just lost the greatest women of all time because I was being a hoe. I got up and went to the studio and just layed down track after track. I needed to clear my head. When I got home Bri was gone, her clothes were gone, and the promise ring I bought her a few weeks ago was laying on the dresser. I guess it was really done for good oh well I can't dwell on it I just gotta keep it movin. I was lying in bed when the door was pushed open and in walked niyah. "Is the bitch gone yet?" She asked. Man watch yo mouth she ain't a bitch and yea shawty gone thanks to your hoe ass. I can't believe you went through all of that just to break us up. Matter of fact get tf out my house. I ain't going no where you and I both know it's what you wanted if it wasn't you wouldn't have let me do those things to you..including fucking me this morning on the counter before we got caught..you can play the little games by yourself but it's clear you liked everything I've done to you" this bitch has lost her fucking mind if she thinks we are going to be together. I got a text message from my nigga currency asking about the next track and if I was going to cut him in. I responded layed my phone down and when I looked up niyah was naked standing in front of me. I'm not gone b play like her body ain't banging but she young as hell and I don't wanna make shit any worse. I walked past her and into the bathroom to take a shower. I was in the shower for a good 5 mins when she came and got in with me. Her touch was gentle like Bri's but it wasn't her. She gave me head and I ended up fucking her in that shower shit just happens and I thought about Bri the entire time.

Niyah....

I had August right where I wanted him. That whole sex in the shower thing was just to get him to go raw. I threw that ass back until he busted in me. Idk if he was just caught up in the moment but I'm not complaining. I walked out the bathroom to him getting dressed in a hurry. Babe what's going on I asked. "I ain't your babe hoe and don't you ever in your fucking life touch me again. Get your shit together and by the time I get back your ass better be gone or that ass is mine" his eyes were dark and cold. Whatever happened hurt him bad. He went downstairs and I heard the front door slam. I did as told packed my shit and a little bit of his including 4,000 he had stashed that I just so happened to come across. All that's left to do is see if my little trap worked as planned. I headed over to Jermaine's house. He was a drug dealer I met a couple weeks ago. His dick game was terrible but he had money and was fine af so why not stay? I walked in and could tell that they just got on from handling someone. I walked into the office and heard him say "yea we took that nigga Mel out the game" there was a pause then the call was over. Idk who Mel was and I didn't care. He grabbed me and put me on his desk. Here comes the wackest pipe ever.

August....

I'm doing 95 headed to the hospital to identify a body. They called me about 10 mins ago and the first person to pop in my head was Mel. He was who I worked for my big brother and I was supposed to be his protector but I was caught up with a bitch that means nothing. I walked in and seen my mom holding aysia crying hysterically. I walked over to her and all she said was "August he's gone" right then and there my mind heart and soul was ripped out my body somebody done killed my brother. My father figure my world my role model my biggest supporter GONE. I left the hospital filled with so much anger hurt and rage. Motha fuckas are going to pay for this shit believe that.