Introduction

Hellooooo....
How are you all??
Hope u all are fine

Filhal main apni koi bhi story complete nhin kar paa rahi so I thought why not write something else ......

Well ye story meri ek reader @jiya1232 ki hai ..... She started with it but didn't want to write further due to her study load .....

Also, she insisted that I continue it as she herself was curious to know where would the story head ahead ...... She has a major fomo issue 😉🤣

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Let's go to the story

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Karan Kundrra is an Indian actor who works in Hindi films and television....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Karan Kundrra loves his family very much ..... And not to forget the love of his life whom he loves more than his life .....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Soon, he is to be engaged to his dream girl ......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

But but can one incident change every thing🤔🤔

.
.
.
.
.
.

What if Karan meets with an accident one week before the engegment .... And ..... And ...... And .... 🤔🤔

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Will destiny rip them apart or bind them together? Is the accident going to kill the superstar KK, his fans expectations, his lovelife, their happiness and the heir of Kundrra's ..... Will things fall back together?Will they get engaged?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Coz ..... Karan has met with an accident ...... He is severely injured ....... Doctor's have given up hope and they've told that only a miracle can now save his life .......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He is lying there lifeless on the hospital bed ....... Ventilator being the only support keeping him alive ...... Various tubes and devices attached to his body ..... His body was covered in bandages due to the multiple bruises and fractures ......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Outside the I.C.U. were his parents, rest of the family, his team and close friends who were anxiously waiting for the miracle but the fact that the Doctor's had given up saying that it's no more in their power to save him, had broken them from deep within ......

Shattered would be a small word to explain their situation ..... It's not easy to see a stranger also die ...... This toh was their own kid, their baby brother, their mamu, their veere and their buddy ........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Outside the hospital also there was a huge crowd that had gathered ...... The crowd that consisted of his fans and the media people .....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

What was strange for everyone was that ...... Where is she ...... Where is the love of his life ..... His to be wife ...... Where is she when her love is on deathbed and he needs her the most ......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Soooo

1.

Who is Karan's love of life??

2.

Kya Karan bach paayega??

3.

Karan ki iss situation ka uski family par kya asar padega??

4.

Kya karan apni zindagi
(his love) ko phir kabhi mil payega??

5.

And is this the end of the most beautiful love story???

6.

Where is the love of his life??

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Questions ke answer de dena next update ke liye ....... Aur agar nahin pata ho to answer jaan ne ke liye bhi aur question kar sakte ho and then next chapter ka wait karlena 😁

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Byeee😘

Tc all🥰

.
.
.
.