The short lived miracle

Recap:

Will destiny rip them apart or bind them together? Is the accident going to kill the superstar KK, his fans expectations, his lovelife, their happiness and the heir of Kundrra's ..... Will things fall back together?Will they get engaged?

Coz ..... Karan has met with an accident ...... He is severely injured ....... Doctor's have given up hope and they've told that only a miracle can now save his life .......

He is lying there lifeless on the hospital bed ....... Ventilator being the only support keeping him alive ...... Various tubes and devices attached to his body ..... His body was covered in bandages due to the multiple bruises and fractures ......

Outside the I.C.U. were his parents, rest of the family, his team and close friends who were anxiously waiting for the miracle but the fact that the Doctor's had given up saying that it's no more in their power to save him had broken them from deep within ......

Shattered would be a small word to explain their situation ..... It's not easy to see a stranger also die ...... This toh was their own kid, their baby brother, their mamu, their veere and their buddy ........

Outside the hospital also there was a huge crowd that had gathered ...... The crowd that consisted of his fans and the media people .....

What was strange for everyone was that ...... Where is she ...... Where is the love of his life ..... Where is she when her love is on deathbed and he needs her the most ......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continuation:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

On the other hand the nurse was searching for someone in the corridor outside the ICU in which Karan was kept ......

Omi saw her trying to find someone and immediately rushed to her ..... Asking her what was she looking for ..... She informed him that she was looking for a fat girl named laddoo .....

Listening to this a small smile crept up Omi's face ..... And he started pouncing on the nurse with his questions like .....

Aapko kisne bola laddoo ke baare mein .... Bhai ne bola kya ..... Bhai ko hosh aagya iska matlab .... Batao na bhai kaise hain abb ..... Wohh theek tohh hain na .....

At that time only doctor also comes out of the ICU and moves towards them and requests Omi to calm down ....

But before Omi could calm down all others also reached and started asking multiple questions to the nurse and the doctor .....

The entire place sounded more like a fish market than a hospital .... This made the doctor lose his patience and he yelled at them to maintain the decorum as they were causing disturbance and trouble to other patients present over there ....

After this all of them went silent and taking this as an opportunity the doctor asked two people to come with him to his cabin as he wanted to inform them about certain things .....

Papa Kundra and Gaurav jiju moved towards the cabin along with the doctor .... While Omi and Poonam di were trying to handle the media and family respectively .....

But were failing miserably it was then that Omi saw Teja was squeezing her way through the mob and entering the hospital .....

Omi gestured nikhil to take his place and handle media for sometime ..... Nikhil obliged and Omi moved inside the hospital .....

There he quickly moved to Teju ..... Even Poonam di came there and Meenu also joined in .....

Poonam and Omi were concerned but Meenu she was hell annoyed as she thought that just like her brother's ex she too was selfish .....