I said Leave ....

Hello dear readers. ......

Ki haal ae ....

I'm back with a new update .......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Recap:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I just nodded at jiju with a small smile and he patted my shoulder and continued ......

" Teju, I'm sorry but I am not the kind to beat around the bush ..... So, the truth is that although Sunny is safe the doctor has almost negligible hopes of him getting completely normal. .....

Teju ...... He has hurt his ....."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continuation:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The things that jiju told me shook me from within ..... And tears started rolling down my eyes as though it were a running tap ....

All that I could think of at that time was my sunny .... The only place that could now give me peace was in his arms ......

And now here I am ..... Right infront of his room's door waiting for the doctor to come out so I could barge in and hide myself in his embrace .....

By now I had also managed  to stop my tears and get my nerves to somehow calm down ...... The two main reasons for it being that one the family wasn't aware of his condition yet .....

And two I know my sunny wouldn't want to see me in that state ..... It would have  hurt him to see me that way ..... And I surely didn't want that .....

Also, for now I was quite hopeful as the reports had not arrived and the actual state was yet not confirmed ...... So, right now all I wanted to focus on ..... Was entering in and showering my sunny with love. .....

Little did I know, that going inside would break me into pieces ......

Once the doctor was out ..... I quickly moved in and ran towards him only to be stopped in my tracks ..... By his words ..... Words that felt like daggers piercing my heart .....

Karan yelled as I moved inside the room ......

" Hey you, stop right there. ...... Who are you ..... And what the hell are you doing over here. ..... And how did everyone standing out even let you in ..... "

I was rooted to my place and at that time the doctor rentered the room and Sunny turned to look at him and still continued yelling .......

Doc ..... What kind of security and privacy is this ? How can you'll be so irresponsible so as to let any stranger to barge into my room all of a sudden .....

No actually first answer my these questions. ...... Who the hell is she ? What is she doing here ..... Why is she looking at me like this ..... Tell her to stay away from me .... Tell her to keep her hands off me ...."

Bappa ye kya bol raha hai sunny ..... Has he lost his memory ..... But how .... How can .... He .... He .... Fo .... Fo ...  For .... Forget me ..... No .... No .... This cannot be the truth .....

Although, I was quite broken and shattered due to his words but somehow this reaction of his didn't sit well with me as this time he wasn't panicking ..... But just shouting as if trying to push me away from himself .....

Also, if he was the same Karan I knew instead of yelling so much he would have just tried to get up, push me or even try to shoo me out of his room .....

But this was different and very fishy as though he was yelling his eyes showed pain, grief and helplessness instead of anger ......

But still not wanting to give him any kind of stress .... So, although my heart didn't agree but I decided to move out from his room ....

But the scenario outside shocked me even more ....  All of them were sitting and sobbing .....

Yes, earlier also, they were in tears only but the difference was of that they were silent ones and right now they had turned into hysterical cries ......

Also, the expression their eyes had screamed of helplessness and of total loss where as before I entered inside although in tears but they were happy that atleast their sunny was alive and with them ....

But now .... Now it seemed like they were moaning his death ..... God knows what's going on here .... I slowly moved towards mumma ..... Yes, that's what I called Karan's mother .....

But again I was stopped in my tracks by the words of his family and friends .....

Meenu :

Teja .... How did you go inside .... That too without permission. ....

Madhu :

Ya, Teja .... Why did you go in .... You know right that the last time sunny saw you ..... He got a panic attack .....

Poonam :

Yes, and why don't you stop troubling my brother .... Can't you understand your presence is spoiling his health ....

Prince :

Haan ..... Sahi keh rahe hain ye log ..... Teja agar bhai nahin chahte toh aap kyun unke saamne jaa rahi hain baar baar ....

Omi :

Sorry but Prince sahi bol raha hai .... Aapka agar unki itni hi fikar hai .... Jaise aap kehti hain .... Toh unke liye hi sahi .... Unn se door chale jaiye .....

Nikhil :

Mujhe bhi lagta hai ki aap ka yahan se chale jaana hi achha hoga ..... Aap ke liye bhi aur baaki sab ke liye bhi .....

Gaurav :

Teju maine tujhe bola tha na ke tu khud ko affect hone nhin de sakti .... Phir bhi .... Tu nahin maani .... Aur daudi chali aayi .... Aur phir se sunny pareshaan ho gaya ....

Km :

Teju, sorry, I do not want to be rude ..... Neither do I want to hurt you ..... But you've seen for yourself ....

That due to accident he has had partial memory loss ....
And from what I can understand you already knew about the chances of it happening ......

So, why this reaction then .... And not only that you know that for him taking stress can be life threatening. .... Then why .... Please. ..... Please, don't increase his problems ......

Kd:

Teju, Sunita ji sahi keh rahi hain ..... Tum chali jao ..... Aur apni life mein aage badho .... Karan abb tumhara nahin ho sakta .... Usey toh tumhara naam yaa shakal bhi nhin yaad .... 

Acha yahi hoga tum usey hi iss rishte ka ant maanke kisi aur ke saath ek nayi zindagi ki shuruaat karo ....
Aur Karan ko apne haal pe chhod do ....

Meenu :

Sab pyaar se, shaanti se bol rahe hain ..... Toh samajh nahin aa raha kya tumhe ...... Aur abb toh mumma papa ne bhi keh diya hai ki tum jaa sakti ho ..... Ye rishta abb  khatam ........ SO LEAVE ..... I SAID LEAVE ..... "

Shattered by the sudden feeling of being rejected and disowned by the people whom I consider my family and till few minutes before even they considered me family .....

I left ...... I left the hospital, sat in my car and rushed towards home .....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Now what do you'll think would be Teju's next step .....

Will she move onn .....

Will she give someone else a chance to enter her life .....

What was it that changed everything and everyone's opinion towards Teju .....