How dare you ? - 3

Hello dear readers .....

I'm back with a new update for the story ...... But only for those who love this story and keep motivating me .....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Recap :

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jaise hi maine N1 ka haath apne face pe seductively ghoomta hue paaya ..... Itna disgusting feel ho raha tha ke sharam ke maare maine apna munh doosri taraf kar liya .....

But was it going to make her retreat no infact she was enjoying this ...... It seems like seeing me helpless was her sadistic pleasure .....

And her finger that glided down my face went all the way to my neck and then onto my chest ..... Once she reached my chest ..... Her hands moved to remove my dress ......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continuation :

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I didn't know how should I react at that time ..... My mind went numb due to shame .....

But but but ...... That's when someone caught her hand .....

And I didn't have the courage to raise my eyes and see who it was ...... But somewhere deep down in my heart was a tiny little voice .... That was screaming within for it to be of Teju .....

Hoping that maybe my laddoo's jealousy must have gotten better of her .... And she must be here to stop them as she doesn't want any other girl to see me in my birth suit .....

But no ..... As always I was disappointed as it wasn't my Laddoo but the second nurse .....

She said that it would be better if we silenced him before doing anything .....

So that, if by chance someone enters inside then too they would be safe as I wouldn't be able to tell anything to anyone .....

And to my horror they agreed and I don't know from where I mustered up courage and began yelling for help but of no use .....

Soon they injected me with something and slowly I went into subconscious state or say a temporary coma .....

I could see them, hear them, feel them but do nothing about it ....

I wonder what wrong had I done in past to deserve a punishment such as this .....

That I were about to be treated like criminals or insane people who must be completely stripped of all control and dignity ....

I wonder how did we get to a point where we pay someone to take care of us, but as soon as our treatment begins, we often find we've forfeited all rights, power, control of our bodies and what happens to us?!

I would never allow this to happen even to my pets and the worst of my enemies also .....

I can't think of any other industry in which the customer loses all control ....

The fear/terror can make you feel like a hostage in some corrupt country and completely at the mercy of the powers that be .....

In such cases I feel the medics and paramedics need to be a little considerate about the emotions of their patients .....

As no matter what after all even they are humans and need to be treated like one ......

Also, the patients come to them when in distress .... So, their work should be toreduce their stress and not the other way around to increase it by man handling them and taking advantage of them ......

Such behaviour is very inhumane ...... And that too in a noble profession such as this ..... This is completely unacceptable ...

But helpless I gave up on the the last bit of hope that I could get some help and left it on my fate .....

To have to protect me at all costs from these predators who prey on completely naked and vulnerable people .... And do with them as they please .....

I decided I would close my eyes and imagine it to be Teju who is doing this for me ..... And probably then it won't be gross ..... I know it sounds like ostrich thinking but that is all that I can do at present. ......

And as I had thought to do ..... I went on with it and started imagining it to be Teja who pulled me up and lowered down my hospital gown letting it gather around my stomach .....

Then, I was put back on the bed and the fingers went on to graze my bare chest .... And I kept imagining it to be my laddoo ....

And the mere thought of it managed to make me blush even in a situation like this ......

While those fingers were moving across my face all the way to my tits ....

I felt a sudden pain excruciating there as my tits were being put to torture ..... They were pinched, pulled, twisted and left ..... And this went on for about 5 minutes .....

Then I felt someone else touch my feet and slowly move upwards and slide into my gown and grope my upper thighs .....

A minute or two later the hand moved further up and started fondling my balls ..... This thing broke my imagination and it felt much more terrifying than it was earlier ....

Still, my uneasyness could do nothing to get me out of it ..... And then I felt a hand grip my shaft and pull out the catheter from it ....

And then a finger touched the tip of the shaft and applying moderate pressure slowly moved downwards .....

Between my both balls then between my butt cheeks ..... And then at my anal hole ..... And without any intimation the entire finger pushed into my anal hole ......

Creating so much pressure that my eyes shot open and my body that was not in my control peed immediately ..... Spraying it over me and all the other four people present in the room .....

In any other situation I would have felt gross about it but at present I couldn't help the crooked and slight grin that crept onto my face .....

Kehte hain na jaisi karni waisi bharni ....

They made me feel disgusted with their touch and now my pee made them feel disgusted. .....

I thought this was it .... Now they would leave me alone but shameless and monstrous as they are they did not leave .....

And ....

And ....

And instead .....

They flipped me around .... My chest touching the bed and my butt facing upwards .... One person held me at place and the other one was caressing my butt cheek ......

No .....

No .....

No ....

This can't be .....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

C yaa