Teju's Harshness ....

Hello dear readers .....

Here I am with a new update ..... Especially for those who are persistent in asking for new updates .... 😘

Let's not waste time and move on to story .....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Recap :
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
( I was absolutely numb after hearing all of this and thus I was just overthinking and not telling anything ..... A girl's voice from behind the curtain broke my trance ..... )

" Absolutely correct ..... And I agree what you are telling is true .... And that is the reason I am not with him anymore ....

I wonder how an intelligent woman like you can do such a foolish thing of returning back to a useless person like him .... "

" Te .... Te ..... Teju ..... Tu .... Tu mere baare mein ai .... aisa ... so ... so ... sochti hai .... main ... main .... use ... use ... useless hu ... hu ... hoon .... "

( Tears started rolling down my eyes .... Yes .... Anusha's words did hurt me but the same words coming from Teju were like daggers being stabbed into my heart ....

I wonder how much more sorrows have I to go through in this single life time ....

Yet I tried to convince myself that I am dreaming .... And it's just a nightmare ..... But all my hopes came crashing as once again Teju spoke ..... )

" True ..... U are useless and a good for nothing person .....

Anusha darling the world knows how good a diplomat and an actor he is .... But I least expected even you to be falling for his tactics .... "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continuation :

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Anusha :

What do you mean by him acting and me falling for his tactics ..... I've actually confirmed with the doctors ..... He indeed is paralysed neck down ....

Teju :

Ohh God Anusha ..... How can you be so naive ..... You're here for his money and not for him .....

Then why cross check with doctors ..... You should have cross checked with his C. A. and his bank ....

Anusha :

His bank and his C.A. ..... And why is that so .....

Teju :

Ganpati Bappa .... I'm sorry to say but Anusha you really are a stupid kid .....

Anusha :

What the hell ..... Mind your tongue Tejasswi ....

Teju :

Ohh .... You want me to mind my tongue .... No problem .... But that wouldn't change the truth .... You came after him for his money and his luxurious home ....

But you didn't even care to cross check with his bank or his C.A. whether all of that is on his name and if yes ..... Is it going to stay on his name only .....

Anusha :

Why verify .... Isn't that pretty obvious that if it's his money and his property .... It would be on his name and would remain on his name only ....

Teju :

Sweetheart this is where you went wrong ..... Well that's all past and I would prefer leaving it there only ....