Comfort in Time

Warning: Mention of death of a loved one (don't worry, Sevvy heals your heart)

_Half_bloodprince_
Here you go, love. My condolences.

*** Y/G-G/N = Your great-grandma's name

"Do you have your eye on any boys at school?" Your great grandmother casually asks, sipping her tea as she sits across from you.

"Grandma!" You whine, sinking into your chair as you cover your face.

"Or girls, I wouldn't mind." She carries on, shrugging.

You smile and blush looking off to the side.

"Oh, Grammy, leave her be...." Your mom says, walking into the room.

"But yes, as a matter of fact she does- her name is Luna." Your mom states with a smirk, before walking away again.

You groan in embarrassment, your face turning red as your mom outs you about your crush. But can't help your eyes from lighting up at the mention of the dreamy blonde girl with the radish earrings.

"You are so whipped." The old woman across from you chuckles, winking before taking another sip of her tea.

~

"You'll be fine." Your grandmother says, nudging your shoulder.

"Grandma, please. I-I don't think I can. What if she doesn't like me?" You plead, standing in one of the aisles of the bookshop.

"Is this about Luna?" A deep voice drawls out from behind you.

You mutter under your breath, clutching your books. Even your goddamn professor knows.

"Yes it is." Your grandmother chirps, answering for you.

"Who is this handsome young man?" Your grandmother not so quietly asks as she leans into your ear.

Your face turns red and you glare at the ground.

"That's my professor." You grit out, embarrassed.

"Oh, my. Hello dear, my name is Y/G-G/N." The old woman happily introduces herself as she turns to Professor Snape.

The professor, who's cheeks had slightly turned pink at the flattering comment, clears his throat before sticking his hand out.

"Professor Severus Snape. I teach Potions." He introduces himself, shaking the shorter woman's hand.

"I'm gonna go." You sigh, before walking off.

A few minutes pass by and you had found the book you needed, though Luna had left the shop.

You return to where you had previously been with your grandmother, only to hear the same two familiar voices.

"She'll gain the courage to tell her sometime soon."

"If you wish, I could lock the two of them in a broom closet."

You whip your head to the side and sharply turn the corner to face them.

"I leave you guys alone for two minutes and you're plotting against me?" You scoff, readjusting the book in your arms.