Chapter 1

[AO3 site is down for maintenance. So I can't post it there right now. I'll update there once it's up.]

***

A/N: I'm so happy to meet you with another mafia a/b/o romance. The first three chapters of this fic was commissioned by Jkken. Thank you for being so patient with me while I worked on it.

I'm also kinda nervous as if it's the first time I'm releasing a fic lol. This fic turned out more action focused than expected, but I do hope you guys enjoy it nonetheless. I tried my best to make it interesting and mysterious.

When I say action it's mostly cinematic type to give the fic more dramatic flair. Please read tags. I tried to cover as much as possible. Also it's my first time including Sope as a side ship. Hobi and Yoongi is an alphaxalpha pair. They're there but barely but yeah.

Oh, also Jungkook is three years older than Jimin in this. The age gap doesn't play a major role, but I thought I'll highlight that.

 The age gap doesn't play a major role, but I thought I'll highlight that

"So beautiful, isn't it?" the grave voice taunted through his phone. "You should have seen it up close, Jaehyun-ssi. Fire is God's wonderful creation, don't you agree? It's so glorious."

Jaehyun's hang clenched around his smartphone, and a growl bubbled in his throat as his scent grew bitter with a hint of spice. The need to douse the speaker with the same fire grew in his chest with vengeance.

"You're insane!"

The man clicked his tongue. "I'm just claiming what is mine."

"He was never yours to claim and never will be," he spat. "Leave my son alone."

"Jimin is safe as long as he is in London. You're lucky I have more enemies than friends in that wretched country. But count your days, Jaehyun. The moment he steps out of England, I'll make him mine."

"I'll never let that happen," Jaehyun hissed. "As long as I breathe, a scum like you will never be anywhere around my son."

The man on the other end of the line boomed with laughter. "We will see about that. I love this chase."

The alpha clenched his jaw as the line went dead and it took every fiber of his strength to not hurl the phone onto the wall beside him. Instead, he glanced outside the window, taking several deep breaths.

Park Jaehyun took pride in two things—his royal ancestry and his precious son. He considered it an honor and a blessing to be a wolf descended from the prestigious Joseon dynasty. They might no longer rule the nation, but they were still respected and were looked up to.

As he stood on the 55th floor of his office building overlooking the vast factory and warehouses that sat occupying over the five acres of land, he couldn't help the pride filling him. The sun shone down brightly, making their steel overheads glisten and shine. This was just one of the many properties the Park family owned. And the crown jewel of this all was his only son Park Jimin—the heir to his vast empire.