Chapter 6

"What do you mean he's gone?" Choi Heesung slammed his fist on the white desk, rattling it with his fury

"What do you mean he's gone?" Choi Heesung slammed his fist on the white desk, rattling it with his fury. "How can he disappear like that?"

The man in front of him flinched. Lee Boram might be the second-in-command, but he was not immune to Heesung's anger. "Sir, someone keeps interfering and thwarting our plans every time. They're powerful and have the resources."

"And you useless fools haven't even found who it is yet," Heesung growled. "No one in this country would dare go against me."

When Heesung wanted something, he didn't stop until he got it. The man was ready to go to any extreme to make it happen. Be it an auction, a drug deal and now this omega. Ever since he saw the omega's photo on a television and read the article about the untouchable yet most desired omega by all, Heesung made it his mission to make the omega his.

Lee would be a fool to point out how deadly and destructive this was. Attacking the Park family seemed like a better option to frighten them at that time. After all, the Park couldn't do anything to them even with all his influences. Then something else happened.

The old alpha must have hired new guards who were more deadly, smart, organized and efficient than any other team they had encountered. However, he couldn't give that excuse to the impatient alpha in front of him. Not if he valued his life.

"The government or NIS aren't strong enough. We always broke through their defenses. Their inquiries are nowhere near us and they always do shit by the books," Lee said.

"They had most advanced weapons and shot down our fucking helicopters," Heesung roared. "You still have no idea who they are. What's stopping you from taking him from that hotel? The hotel isn't as protected as the Park mansion. If we can tear down the mansion why haven't you touched the hotel?"

Lee turned to face him. "Mr. Choi, I told them not to. That hotel belongs to the Jeons."

"So?"

"Sir, Jeons are the worst enemies to have. It's a breach of code and we would be practically declaring war if we touch one of their properties," Lee warned. His panic rose inside him. Because Heesung wouldn't be the only one who would take the fall. He would go along with him simply for following his command.

Heesung slammed his fist on the table again. "I don't fucking care what we do at this point. He's one omega and we are chasing him for years. It's a shame we couldn't touch him." His chest heaved and rumbles echoed off the walls. "I want him. At any cost. Even if I have to burn down the entire country I'll have him."

Lee swallowed, glancing at the other men. That was a death warrant. But they had no choice. Heesung would kill him if he failed to follow his command and the Jeons would end them if followed through Heesung's orders.

"You should have stayed in Australia," he said carefully. "The Interpol is looking for you and so are our other enemies. I've been hearing someone actively searching your whereabouts but we do not know who this is. It's extremely dangerous for you to be here, sir."