Chapter 4

I know everyone is curious about Jimin's scent. I've kept it that way to add a mysterious flair. Soon you will know what he smells like.

Ylang-Ylang is a flower.

It's pronounced EELANG EELANG.

The ylang-ylang (pronounced ee-lang ee-lang) is a large tree, to 10-15 m tall, which produces highly fragrant flowers. It is native to Indo-Malaysia.

What does ylang ylang smell like? 

Exotic, deep and floral, the extract has top notes of jasmine and neroli, a fruity facet reminiscent of banana, paired with creamy custard and tangy rubber. The standard (and most popular) fragrance associated with the flower is a fruity, sweet and romantic aroma. (Think jasmine, neroli or carnations as references.) At other times, it can also give off rich, spicy and strong fragrance instead.

Jaehyun shifted in his seat, struggling to find the right words to start the conversation

Jaehyun shifted in his seat, struggling to find the right words to start the conversation. The situation was dire. He never felt this desperate in his fifty-four years of life. His palms continued to grow sweaty. The alpha had headed hundreds and maybe thousands of meetings and conferences in his lifetime as one of the leaders of automobile industry in Korea, however, never had he felt this way.

Jungwon watched him intently, legs crossed at his knee as he waited.

"Mr. Jeon, I'm in a situation...I..." He cleared his throat, shifting again in his seat. His gaze flicked between the couple and he took a deep breath. "My nephews here believe only you can help us at this point." He waved at Seokjin and Taehyung.

Jungwon threw a worried glance at his mate with a frown before looking back at him. "I can tell something is bothering you deeply. What is it you need help with, Mr. Park? Does it have something to do with your recent situation perhaps? Are you in need of an investor?"

The alpha's eyes widened as he shook his head. "No, it's not that."

Money was never an issue. His ancestors had left him plenty and once he took over the family business, he only added to his fortune.

"You don't have to be ashamed, Mr. Park. If it's an investment that you want, I'd gladly help." Jungwon smiled in assurance. "Our families go way back."