Chapter 2

Thasik knew that the journey to the blue and green planet would take more than in Human time 2 weeks. Since they were so far he just hopes his suckling survives.

Lilly was busy on the phone with her boss she informed him that she had recently taken in a baby and requested a maternity leave and the boss said she can stay as long as she wants. She was grateful for Amazon since they are close to her town and it took only two days for them to deliver. She smiled as he took out the clothes. She knew that Yautja wore loincloths but she wanted him to be dressed cutely. She smiled as she watched the baby sleep his small stomach going up and down softly. In his hand was a bone, not any bone, it was the bone of a moose that her father had hunted it was a very interesting day. She still doesn't to this day know how her dad managed to hunt a moose and kill it but he did.

She also ordered a baby bag since she only goes out for work, and groceries, and yeah only for work and groceries she's not very social. Soon she took off the handmade diaper and she was thankful full it was dry and put on the softest diaper she could buy since she doesn't want his skin to react badly. She then took out some soft footsie pants it was light brown and then a warm top which was also light brown and covered her now baby with a soft yet thick blanket. She then walked to the bathroom and took a shower before using the toilet and drying herself off. She walked back to the room and opened her closet choosing some lace panties and bra* red * and some thighs and a shirt. She placed a baby monitor in the room before placing pillows on all sides of the baby before walking out of the room not noticing a tiny spider camera following her.

Thasik was sitting in his chair when the camera from his suckling turned on and it showed on the big screen showcasing the ooman di that took in his suckling. They weren't surprised at a female training but they were surprised when she trained with farmhouse weapons. Soon she was lifting heavy weights and many could see that this ooman di had a little muscle. She was lifting two times her body weight but then suddenly they heard a wail and they saw her pick up a device where the wail came from and rushed out of the room and the camera followed.

"Elder this ooman di is interesting isn't she," Buka said as he walked towards the Elder. He knew many of the female ooman di knew how to fight but they weren't at large like the Yuatja.

"The ooman di is interesting but we should set course to get my suckling and also get the location of that s uyuit de( pathetic) female I want to kill that zabin(insect) myself "

Buka nodded before turning around and walking away to do what he has been ordered Thasik let out a sigh and held the small toy made of bones that belonged to his suckling in his hand.

" I swear on my life ill return you to me my little one."

Thasik sighed as he held the toy and watched the stars go by. Soon very soon he'll hold his son and nothing and no one can stop him.

Lilly rushed back into her bedroom to the baby she pulled off her sweaty shirt and as she neared the bed she saw him sit up. She gently picked him up and placed him on her lap and took out her breast and the baby saw. He quickly opened his little manubils and his little moth to allow the nipple. He soon started to drink and he stopped crying and whining and let out a purr. Lilly rocked her body back and forth and touched the front of his pants and found a bulge and knew she had to change him and so she slowly took away her breast and laid him down he started to wiggle his body in protest not feeling full. She gently took off the pants and the baby started to cry but she had to finish she pulled at the flaps and took off the wet diaper and took a wipe to clean the area. She soon lifted his little body by his feet to slide in another diaper and placed his cute little butt down and closed the diaper with the two flaps. She then put his pants back on with a whine from the baby and took him in her arms and lifted him high and he giggled. Lilly smiled as she kissed him on the forehead he purred and wanted to be held close and Lilly sensed that so she held him close and let him latch on. He drank again happily purring away. He still had the bone. Lilly didn't mind since she always loved to hunt with her dad. She had two brothers one died in Iraq the other got married and is now traveling the world with his husband. Her mom died of depression and Her father of lung cancer. She loved her parents and they loved her but they were a bit old when they had her when she was born her dad was 45 and her mom was 42. She was their surprise baby. She, Her father, and her brothers would go hunting when it was the season and they would collect the bones and the heads of their hunt and stuff them so they could be hung on the wall. Her hall had all her hunts she stopped after her dad died since it would be the same.