Chapter 5

Lilly woke up two days has passed and now it was time and she knew that it would be something exciting yet terrifying. She sighed as she got out of bed and walked to her bathroom to take a bathroom to freshen up and wore her outfit with which she would fight which was a simple pair of a workout bra with yoga pants  and sneakers it was hand to hand combat and she had received many touring gifts. One was a choker that had a pearl the size of her palm  hanging from it.

She sighed as she tied up her hair in a ponytail. She walked towards the arena. She entered and stood on her side while Thasik stood on his. They made eye contact and Thasik shook his head making the locks jiggle making the jewelry clink together. He sighed. This was the day he claimed his Lilly.

His suckling was sitting in his seat next to his second command.  Watching his sire and his adopted Bearer. He chirped. 

Lilly focused on the Huge male in front of her she knew that she had to make him lay on his back for victory then she could decide if he would mount her. She also knew that he could beat her ass. 

Soon the from blew and neither made a move making the crowd silent till they saw Lilly run full speed towards Thasik kicking him in his stomach making him groan and as expected he grabbed her leg. Lilly let his hold her right leg as she took her left leg and wrapped his around his head shoving his between her legs blinding him he released her legs from the state of shock as the female shoved her cunt in his face. It smelt like milky vanilla and honey. Lilly struggled but she managed to make him bend over sliding her legs from around his head to his neck trying to choke him but he felt nothing. She turned her body to face him and they made contact and then she saw him go rouge as he slamed her down onto the ground. Lilly kicked him in the face before standing up. He rushed to her and tried to pin her down but she slid between his legs and stood up straight she then got in a fighting stance. He turned and rushed to her again. 

" Give in " said Thasik as he gained some of his concise. Lilly shook her head no and Yeyinde chirped loudly and the males went crazy no one had lasted that long against Thasik.

He rushed towards her Lilly stood her ground and when he reached her he tried to pick her up by her arms but she did a split and slid between his legs succesfully getting away. Soon he had enough he threw a punch at the ground making it shake Lilly was lucky to dodge it. She decided to fight a little more. She stood up and threw a series of punches which Thasik dodged. She threw a kick aiming for his stomach and he caught it lifting her body and bringing it down into the ground. The males went crazy and Yeyinde let out a whimper.

Lilly quickly recovered and she jumped onto him using his arms as leverage and wrapping her legs around his neck doing a rotation and bring the big body down to the floor making the ground shake. Lilly gasped for air. When she was suddenly pinned down she looked up to find Thasik looking down at her his manubles clicked and his eyes zoned on her. Thasik leaned down and spoke.

" Your now mine "

Lilly nodded before Thasik released her form for the second ceremony to happen. Usually Yuatja mate when they finished the battle but Lilly wanted it to be more private.

Lilly walked towards healing pool where she would prepare herself she had went the morning before placing the dress and rings as well as some hygiene products.

She took off her outfit and saw her legs had purple bruises as well as her hip.She felt the back of her head and there was a bit of blood as well as he bit of blood in her mouth and ear.

She walked down the stairs towards the warm water. Her body slowly entered she felt the pain fade away and the wound healing she then dipped her whole body underwater. Once she resurfaced. She walked back up the stairs her long hair covering her breast and curvy hips. She sighed as she dried off her body and then applied some deodorant it was a obsorbant one and She didn't apply some lotion but she did you'll out the pill that made you vigina taste better. She sat down and spread her legs. Her fingers parted her fat lips. She found her entrance and slowly pushed the pill in all the way. She then heaved a sigh before standing up and dressing in a Silk white dress. She burhsed her hair and put it up with a hair clip made of white pearls and she applied some cherry edible lip balm. She applied some light peach color eye shadow. She wore her sandals and took the rings. She walked out of the room and towards Thasiks room. The door slid open revealing a neat room she walked in to find the yuatja man sitting on the bed. She walked towards him he kept looking at her.