Chapter 6

Lilly woke up to arms around her waist and the feeling of Yeyinde nursing while asleep. She cradled Yeyiindes head before gently removing her breast from his mouth. Yeyinde sucked on the air before stopping. Lilly sat up and stretched her arms out above her head. She heard Thasik groan beside her. She sighed before trying to stand up but her cunt felt on fire. She somehow made it to the bathroom and sat in warm water soothing the burning feeling in her cunt Thasik sure knew how to please a woman.

Lilly walked back to the bedroom and dried off her body before wearing her underwear she then took out her lotion she applied it to her skin she rubbed it gently and moved to her legs and applied it gently. while she was busy she felt big hands cup her breast. She sighed before leaning back against Thasik as he rubbed his large fingers over her nipples. She turned to face Thasik and pressed her naked body against his. He stared down at her with desire evident in his eyes. She cupped Thasiks face and pulled his face closer to hers and placed a kiss on his manubles he opened his manubles and stuck his tongue in her mouth as she recuperated he picked her up by her thighs. his large hands squeezing her ass. 

Lilly wraps her legs around Thasiks waist, Thasik sat back on the bed and caressed Lilly's thighs as they continued their tongue battle when they finally pulled away Lilly was panting and Thasik was observing her,he couldn't get enough of this ooman di. She had a hold on him and he didn't want that hold to disappear.

Lilly and Thasik spent the following moments sitting in the same position holding eye contact till Lilly snapped out of her trance and decided to get dressed when she tried to pull away Thasik pulled her closer till Lilly escaped his arms and wore her clothes quickly before tying her hair in a high ponytail. She wore a black spaghetti-strap shirt with some sweatpants.

She returned to bed with Thasik and Yeyinde and they all slept together till Thasik was summoned. Lilly knew that somehow she was involved and then she heard a noise by her side and saw her baby was awake. She smiled at Yeyinde and picked him up and walked to the bathroom and she gave him a bath. She wore him some nude sweatpants and a white long-sleeved shirt. she applied some lotion to his skin and walked out of the room and to the cafeteria to get him some meat. She returned to the bedroom so she could feed him in peace.

"I can not believe you mated that ooman di are you asking for death Thasik!" was heard from Thasiks office as he sat in his chair calmly. He had to leave his mate and son for these pathetic beings. They were elders but he was also and he was also the strongest, Thasik then proceeded to say.

"As I said before that whatever happens to the ooman di is none of your business she is mine and mine only, do not make an enemy out of me you know what I am capable of"

"Thasik do not make brass decisions she could help our species be revived, do not be selfish with that worthless ooman di"

" One moment she is precious the next she is worthless you show your disgusting motives even before I say my next words don't make me slaughter each of you worthless pieces of flesh.i shall hang each of your heads as toys for my son do not test me " 

Thasik shut off the projector and sighed, he stood up from his chair and walked back to his bedroom. He walked towards his bedroom he entered and found his pup and his mate eating she had a lot of food with her and motioned for him to come to sit with her as she fed him as well and soon his own pup hissed at him

"Yeyinde you are starting to act grown. I am your sire behave my pup" said Thasik as he picked up the pup who kicked his legs against his sire's chest Thasik chuckled and Yeyinde seeing his attack was falling whimpered and held out his arms to his bearer who chuckled before taking him from his sire and hiding his face in her breast. She caressed his head and then looked at Thasik who wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer she leaned back against him and sighed Thasik leaned down to smell her scent she giggled at the feeling of his warm breath.She smelled amazing and Thasik liked her scent.Lilly soon felt Yyeinde move, she looked down and saw him snuggle more into her.

Thasik sighed and Lilly looked up at Thasik she then asked 

"Did something happen when you were summoned ?"

Thasik nodded and Lilly sighed before taking his larger hand in  hers and placed a kiss on the back.

"Does it involve me ?" 

Thasik nodded slowly and Lilly sighed as she decided to ignore as she knew that they would try to do something as she was not a of their species as she was human and now she was literally married with one of the most elegable males of their species.

Yeyinde whined when he saw Lilly not paying attention to him and his mother noticed and gave him the attention he craved and Thasik rolled his eyes at the brat.

"We are near my home planet are you ready to face my people?"asked Thasik as he turned to Lilly who was busy playing with Yeyinde as she nodded with a confident look on her face.She wasn't afraid of them even if they try they cant hurt her.

"The real question is can you handle your people "said Lilly as she thought of how his people would react as they are not the most kind.

"I am if they have a problem they must prepare to face death"said Thasik as he sihed his belly filled and he laid back.Lilly rolled her eyes playfully and then placed Yeyinde on his sire stomach.Yeyinde laughed as he started to bounce on his sires stomach as Lilly watched their interaction.

TBC