Chapter 3

Lilly's eyes slowly opened and as her poison unblurred she noticed her surroundings. She let out a sigh as she stood up and walked to the nearest bathroom in the room she was living in. The door slid open and she entered going to the shower and pressing the button turning it on and letting the water cascade down her body. She took the body wash she had brought and poured some on her luffa and placed the bottle back in its place. She then started to wash her body.

Soon she was finished and she turned off the tub. She walked back to her room naked. As she walked to her new cupboard where all her things were it had a lot of space. She took out a towel and started to dry herself.

Once she was done she proceeded to dry her hair put on some clean underwear and wore her outfit leggings with a hoodie and some slides. She left her long hair to lose.

She also had a kitchen in her room so she went to the kitchen and took out the ingredients to make spaghetti. See scoop some onto a plate and are it happily.

When she was done she decided to see what Yuyinde was up too so she walked out her room and followed the map she was given and she heard the giggles of a child when she walked closer to what looked like a training room or a gym. She stopped at the door.

The Yautja males were all in the training room sparring with one another. Some were sharpening their blades and some where polishing their thropies. Soon two males got too focused on their fight making the suckling laugh with joy. They all continued to watch the fight. Soon they heard the door open and was met with the ooman di they stopped. The ooman di didn't heed no mind to them and walked towards the suckling who was on the floor playing with one of his fathers smaller thropies. Thasik noticed the ooman di walking towards his suckling and wondered why till she picked him up and walked to the corner of the room and took off the outer layer and covered her front as well as the suckling and then they heard sucking so they guessed she was feeding the suckling.

She stood up and walked out the room and Thasik could see her naked back and her nice round behind.

" Pauk why did the ooman di that " said one of the males with a groan.

"Did you see how pauking smooth her skin is" said another and Thasik had enough and spoke up.

" Shut the pauk up and get back to training ill be back in a moment "

The others nodded as the elder walked out the room and they knew where he was going.

Thasik didn't know how that ooman di walked so fast for such a little creature. But when he reached her room he saw the door opened slightly and her sitting on the bed while his suckling drank his fill once every few minutes she would kiss his head and play with his hands and the suckling would purr.

" Thasik you know you can come in instead of standing outside it's your ship ."

Thasik was surprised she noticed him since he made sure to be careful. He entered the room. Since he was tall the ship was massive. Thasik saw how his suckling took the breast in his small hands to get more milk and also to show his father that the ooman di that was now his mother belonged to him only. Lilly only kissed the little oval shaped head and then she asked .

" Thasik if Yeyinde does not need me anymore what is going to happen to me "

Thasik thought for a minute and then said.

" The elders would have to make a decision seeing as the milk you produce make the offspring healthier they would force you to either mate with new males to produce for females like you or force you to nurse more than half the races infants since Yautja females can't produce milk. "

Lilly slowly nodded as Yeyinde purred against her. He liked how soft she felt.

Thasik noticed how Lilly looked at the suckling and let out a sigh he didn't want to separate her from the suckling but she was a ooman di their race wouldn't accept her.