punishment

At Alexandra's home

“Babe, follow me.” Alexandra said and I did what she told me to do.

She showed me her bedroom and then.. something like.. bdsm room? I was shocked.

“Baby girl, do you like it?” she asked, “Yeah, I do Daddy” I replied. “Good girl. Now i'm gonna undress you and punish you, because you were a bad girl, understand?” she said, “Of course Daddy!” I said back excited.

“Get your little ass on that bed” she said and I did. “Mmm, I'm gonna undress you now, okay?” after this I nodded.

She started undressing me. When she did she was staring at me with her big, pretty brown eyes. She pinned me to bed. I couldn't do anything.

She grabbed strip and a vibrator. She whispered in my ear: “You're a fucking whore, you know?” I nodded. She slapped my pussy “Use your fucking words you slut!”. “I'm so sorry Daddy!” I said, “Whore.” she replied.

She started to kiss all over my body. “Mmm, you smell so good” she said, “Yes Daddy, just for you.” I told her. She giggled and said: “Good girl. You're mine. Do you know that? No one can touch you or anything.. if they do, they will regret it. Understand?”. “Yes Daddy, just fuck me already.” I replied.

She did what I said. She started to tongue fuck me hard. It felt too good! She's the best fucker.

While she tongue fucked me she was looking deep in my eyes. Fuck, It made me so horny. I accidentally moaned.

“Huh? What did you fucking do? You're fucking whore, you aren't allowed to moan. Who gave you permission, hm?” she said. “Daddy I'm really sorry nobody gave me fucking permission!” I screamed.

Alexandra stopped and said: “What did I tell you about screaming? You. Aren't. Allowed. To. Fucking. Scream. You're so naughty.” then she went to the bdsm room. She came back and told me: “I'm gonna unpin you then I'm gonna punish you in the bdsm room, okay?” I was so excited so I agreed.

She unpined me and led me to this room. It was all in red and black. There was seat in the middle of the room. Yeah, I was excited but also scared. Why if she won't be careful?

“Babe..?” I said. “Yeah love?” she replied. “Please, can you be gentle? I'm scared..” I said with tears. “Hey hey hey!! Stop crying my love. Nothing bad will happen to you. If you want we can stop. Also, I'm always gentle with people that I fuck”

What.. people that she fuck? So I'm not her first love? I started crying. I felt terrible.

“Shh, my love, what happened? You are scared, is that the reason?” she questioned, “No.. not really.. it's something else. Uh.. so I am not your first love, right?..” I asked and she replied: “No, you're not but these people who I was in relationship.. uh truly, I didn't love. Look, I just love you, right? You're my little baby.”.

Tears ran down my face. I felt terrible. What if she's gonna cheat? I'm just a little bitch who is with her for like two hours. I wanted to die. I knew I wasn't enough.

“Yeah..” I said, “So wanna dress up?”. “Mhm!” I said back excited.