kidnapping

I just opened my eyes. I saw darkness. It felt like I was tied up. That feeling was the worst feeling in my entire life. I started to moving.

“Mmm, little princess is awake, isn't she?” some voice said. “Yeah right.. Lucas, now leave us alone.” other voice said. “Okay, okay just dont shot bitch” Lucas said. “Whatever” the other one said.

I wasn't able to talk. My mouth was sealed by tape. I wanted to cry.. and wanted Alexandra to save me. What the hell was I thinking? She doesn't have my location so how the fuck she can do it. I started crying.

“Umm, Olivier? Your girl is crying.” Lucas told him.

Wait.. Olivier? The man who came to pick up my package? I just realized.

“Shhh, little girl” he said while unsticking the tape. “Well, now it's your home, do you like it?” he continued.

I was shocked. So it was the end? Really? I will never look at Alex's big, brown eyes?.. She will never hug me. She will never say 'I love you' to me..? She will find someone else...

“BITCH!” he screamed. “Yeah.. sorry, I l-like it..”

His manager showed me house. Yeah, It was pretty but it would be never the same. It would never feel the same.

The manager was going to his own room, before he went to, I said: “Excuse me? Uh, where am I?..”. “California, why?” he said. “I think I am kiddnapped, do you know something about it?” I asked. “You're what? Woah. I'm shocked. Sorry, I can't help you, I'm just doing my work. See you” he replied.

I just cried. What the hell did I do? I shouldn't give him this fucking coffee.

Some time later

Olivier came to my room and said: “Welcome slut. It's your new house and you're going to work as a stripper. Got it? Oh, I forgot! You can't say no, if you do Alexandra will die. Have fun my whore”. He left.

He knows Alexandra! YEAH! FUCKING YEAH! I STILL HAVE A CHANCE.

Manager came to see what I am doing. “Hello, how are you feeling?” he asked, “Really bad. I wanna go home.” I said back. “Well.. I think I can do something but promise you won't tell anyone”. “Sure, I just wanna go home” I said. “Yeah, I know. I've phone, right? Just type Alexandra's number and call her. Good luck. I will be in front of the room.” he told me, “Thank you.”.

-calling...-

“Alexandra?..” I asked, "AGATA FUCK WHERE ARE YOU I MISS Y-”, “Shh be quiet please! I'm kiddnapped by Olivier? I think he knows you.” I stopped her. “Fucking bitch! Did he have done anything to you?” she asked, “No.. not yet. I meant.. he told me that I'm his whore and I'm gonna work as a stripper. Babe.. please.. I don't want it.. Please save me.. But be careful, if he will know something he's gonna kill you..” I cried. “Shh, it's alright. You must be good girl and wait. I love you my little angel. Everything will be alright. I will save you my love. We will hug and kiss again. We will go on date. Okay? Just wait my little princess..” she told me. I decided to be strong. I was gonna do it. I can do it. “Sure my love. I'm gonna wait for you.” I said back. “Okay. I love you, bye!” she said, “Love you too. Bye..” I answered and hanged up.

“Uh, manager..?” I asked, “Im here, how did It go?” he questioned. “Good. Thank you..” I said back.

Olivier shouted at him so he must go downstairs. Well! I am strong as fuck. I'm gonna do it. I can do it! I need to wait and everything will be alright. Everything for my love.